2019 Ranger Production Information

ice-capades

Google shows where an order guide was briefly leaked by mistake that Ford had taken down from twitter. They say it will be released next week. It was supposed to be Monday the 13th. I haven't asked a dealer yet. I was waiting to see the "Build and Price" on Ford's website because I am going to 2 dealers and let them try and earn my business. ;)

I have been communicating with the general manager at my local Ford dealership. They don't have allocations yet as well. Will assume all that should start flowing in the near future. Looking forward to building my Ranger next week when the site is up. It will probably push $45K retail. X-Plan will help me out! ;)

Im sure there will be something in the way of financing deals, there almost always is something but probably not much for incentives except for the usual conquest rebates that are usually floating around.

The best financing deals would probably be outside of the ford credit umbrella

Edited by fuzzymoomoo

I thought it was just a slightly revised version of the Mustang engine.

No, they used the RS version as the starting point.

Please expand on the differences of these two 2.3L engines ! I know the one in the Mustang has an open deck (very strange looking) so that the block can be die cast. Livernois Engineering has made a precision "insert" that turns it into a closed deck.

Hard to believe that Ford is making two engines of the same displacement in the US !

I have been communicating with the general manager at my local Ford dealership. They don't have allocations yet as well. Will assume all that should start flowing in the near future. Looking forward to building my Ranger next week when the site is up. It will probably push $45K retail. X-Plan will help me out! ;)

Ranger allocation won't be available until next month.

That's a good one, I haven't heard ice-capades in years!

I toured with the show years ago. Capades was the largest ice show in the world for 50 years but has been gone for 20+ years now due to the major changes that have taken place in the entertainment business. I'm still in touch with a lot of former Capades' gypsies.

The order guides are usually released in the morning with the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) opening as soon as the WBDO ordering system is activated to display vehicle pricing. I checked WBDO a few minutes ago but there are problems with it loading which may be Ford not having completed their weekly system maintenance yet. So far, Dealers could spec out the 2019 Ranger but the WBDO system would generate an error notice, when trying to display order pricing, saying that Job #1 orders weren't available.

• Like 1

The 2019 Ranger Order Guide has been uploaded and is available for download at the Order Guide Section!

Thanks! I enjoyed reading through the order guide. I like how retractable bed cover is a Ford accessory offered and dealer-installed. Didn't know Ford is doing that if not already. Not that I'm in the market for a new pickup but nice to see options more readily available by Ford and dealer-installed. I also like how the back seats can be deleted in the Super Cab. Oh yeah, pickup box is a delete option on XL! The packaging of trim lines and options are simplified which actually works best for me on the Ranger. Unfortunately no info yet on payload and towing capacities, fuel economy, and power figures. Likely to be announced closer to start of production. Other than that, I think Ford hit a home run with the Ranger with how simplified everything is and the options offered. I'm now waiting for Ford to update the site to include the configurator for the Ranger (as well as rest of 2019 vehicles).

Edited by pffan1990