Some tutorials on the new software have been pinned here.

ice-capades

2019 Ranger Production Information

Question

Per yesterday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) here's the production timetable for the 2019 Ford Ranger.

• 08/13/2018 - 2019MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 09/13/2018 - 2019MY Scheduling Begins
  • 11/26/2018 - 2019MY Job #1 Date

The 2019 Ford Ranger Order Guide will be released to Dealers on or about the date that the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) opens and will be uploaded to the Order Guide Section as soon as it's available.

Ford must  be doing something different, my retail order has been scheduled for the week of Jan. 7th and I have the VIN number.  1FTER4FHXKLA03988

1 hour ago, kepfordj said:

Ford must  be doing something different, my retail order has been scheduled for the week of Jan. 7th and I have the VIN number.  1FTER4FHXKLA03988

That is strange. I wonder if Ford reworked their process because they did something similar with the 2019 Mustang. 

Im wondering if any A/X/Z plan orders (and retail in general for that matter) are going to be built but not shipped until the OK TO BUY is given, then those units will be reinspected no matter what before shipping. 

I looked into it a bit, and found this:

Until the okay to buy has been achieved, retail orders will not be selected for scheduling. Only retails that have been verified through the Retail Order Verification Program will be selected for scheduling.

I guess yours was verified, and thus selected for scheduling.

19 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

I looked into it a bit, and found this:

I guess yours was verified, and thus selected for scheduling.

yes it was, I put the order in on the 15th of Aug. and went though the verification process I think in Sept.

I was told when I ordered my ranger that I need to Goto a ford website to verify my order is that true? I pre ordered mine August 17

No, the dealer has some paperwork to complete, mine needed my drivers license.

They do this to prevent dealers from ordering dealer stock and lying and saying it’s a customer order.

12 hours ago, kepfordj said:

No, the dealer has some paperwork to complete, mine needed my drivers license.

Guess I’ll go to my dealer Monday 

On 8/22/2018 at 7:17 PM, d-rail said:

Kinda what I thought the wait will be worth it I’m curious how the ne 4 cylinder will perform

Drove the Ranger Sunday 11/11 has plenty of power and torque.

29 minutes ago, dbeck72130 said:

Drove the Ranger Sunday 11/11 has plenty of power and torque.

Care to provide additional thoughts on the Ranger?

Overall we were impressed, we have a 2010 Sport-Trac limited 4x4 v-8 the Ranger had as much if not more power. It reminds me a lot of the Sport-Trac size and looks, Ranger is way ahead with interior comfort and technology. I think we will be very happy with our new Ranger, do not have a production date yet but my dealer says it's in line to be built.

2 hours ago, dbeck72130 said:

Overall we were impressed, we have a 2010 Sport-Trac limited 4x4 v-8 the Ranger had as much if not more power. It reminds me a lot of the Sport-Trac size and looks, Ranger is way ahead with interior comfort and technology. I think we will be very happy with our new Ranger, do not have a production date yet but my dealer says it's in line to be built.

It’s good to hear opinions from those that have seen it in person. It is sounding like this should be a nice truck for Ford.