2019 Ranger Production Information

ice-capades

My dealer just emailed me that they just got their first allocation. "One" He wanted to confirm my options. Sounds like he is letting me have that initial allocation. Will be ordered as a stock unit so it will get built. MSRP is $45,720. Will be interesting to see what the X-Plan cost is. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've been seeing fleets of them driving up and down in caravans on I75 and I69 since June. Not an unusual thing even before production.

We probably won't see them hitting dealerships until January, Late December at the earliest.

I got a stock order scheduled for our dealership the first day of scheduling and it's scheduled for production on 12/03/2018. Considering the usual slow production start and ramp up for an all-new model and the fact that it could take possibly 6 weeks to achieve the "OK to Buy" status, along with the annual Christmas week shut down, I don't expect to see the "OK to Buy" until mid-to-late January. As such, I don't expect the new Ranger to hit the ground until February at the earliest and it will take months afterwards before Dealers have a decent inventory in stock. Time will tell.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a stock order scheduled for our dealership the first day of scheduling and it's scheduled for production on 12/03/2018. Considering the usual slow production start and ramp up for an all-new model and the fact that it could take possibly 6 weeks to achieve the "OK to Buy" status, along with the annual Christmas week shut down, I don't expect to see the "OK to Buy" until mid-to-late January. As such, I don't expect the new Ranger to hit the ground until February at the earliest and it will take months afterwards before Dealers have a decent inventory in stock. Time will tell.

I changed my order Tuesday from XLT CrewCab 4x4 to a Lariat CrewCab 4x4 with essentially the same equipment and price increased right at $3000. I am dealing directly with the president of the dealership, so he is pretty knowledgable. We discussed when customer production might actually start and today I got a call from him. He had done some checking and basically said the same as ice-capades about the Okay To Buy not being achieved until January. So not likely to see customer orders until late January at earliest.

• Like 1

November 26, correct?

Man, I hate when the media does stupid shit like this. Production did NOT begin this week. MP1 builds start Monday which are still preproduction and not for dealer orders. Those don't start until November when Job 1 starts.

Just heard from the local dealership that they have 2 allocations, and should be able to put my name on one of them. They were thinking they would see them around April, but hopefully sooner.

I ordered mine August 17th probably be a bit before I get a vin