New Facebook Pages

Ford Mach E

Ford Thunder

• Custom Search

ice-capades

2019 Lincoln MKX/Nautilus Production Information

Per yesterday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) here's the production timetable for the 2018/2019 Lincoln MKX/Nautilus.

• 03/29/2018 - 2018MY Fleet Final Order Due Date
  • 04/12/2018 - 2018MY Last Day to Spec Change
  • 06/28/2018 - 2018MY Job Last Date

• 04/16/2018 - 2019MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 05/17/2018 - 2019MY Scheduling Begins
  • 07/09/2018 - 2019MY Job #1 Date

The 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Order Guide will be released to Dealers on or about the date that the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) opens and will be uploaded to the Order Guide Section as soon as it's available.

Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) here's the revised production timetable for the 2018/2019 Lincoln MKX/Nautilus.

• 05/04/2018 - 2018MY Fleet Final Order Due Date
  • 05/17/2018 - 2018MY Last Day to Spec Change
  • 08/03/2018 - 2018MY Job Last Date

• 05/15/2018 - 2019MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 06/14/2018 - 2019MY Scheduling Begins
  • 08/13/2018 - 2019MY Job #1 Date

The 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Order Guide will be released to Dealers on or about the date that the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) opens and will be uploaded to the Order Guide Section as soon as it's available.

Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) here's the revised production timetable for the 2018/2019 Lincoln MKX/Nautilus.

• 05/04/2018 - 2018MY Fleet Final Order Due Date
  • 06/14/2018 - 2018MY Last Day to Spec Change
  • 08/30/2018 - 2018MY Job Last Date

• 06/13/2018 - 2019MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 07/12/2018 - 2019MY Scheduling Begins
  • 09/04/2018 - 2019MY Job #1 Date

The 2019 Lincoln MKX/Nautilus Order Guide will be released to Dealers on or about the date that the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) opens and will be uploaded to the Order Guide Section as soon as it's available.

The 2019 Lincoln MKX/Nautilus USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) opened on 06/13/2018 but the Order Guide has not been released yet. As soon as it's available I'll upload it to the Order Guide Section.

The 2019 Lincoln MKX/Nautilus USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) opened on 06/13/2018 but the Order Guide has not been released yet. As soon as it's available I'll upload it to the Order Guide Section.

It is out now

It is out now

You saw it?

You saw it?

Yep. I would upload it myself but I dont have proper permissions to do so

Must have shown up right after ice-capades looked.

Must have shown up right after ice-capades looked.

Just checked again and it's still not available via the Ford Fleet site.

Just checked again and it's still not available via the Ford Fleet site.

Check the portal

Check the portal

Nothing at the Ford/Lincoln Fleet site for the Nautilus yet.

Nothing at the Ford/Lincoln Fleet site for the Nautilus yet.

I have both of them on my computer right now....

Finally figured out how to convert to .pdf on the mac

Here are the order guides I've had since early this afternoon.

2019 Lincoln Nautilus Order Guide.pdf

2019 Lincoln Nautilus BL Order Guide.pdf

Thanks Fuzzy!

I can’t believe adaptive cruise is not standard on the Reserve model. Ridiculous.

Finally figured out how to convert to .pdf on the mac

Here are the order guides I've had since early this afternoon.

Fuzzy... Thanks for uploading the Nautilus Order Guides! I've been all over the Ford Fleet site where the Lincoln Order Guides are posted, as well as the Lincoln Product Portfolio site, and the Nautilus Order Guides are still nowhere to be found. For future reference, can you tell me where you were able to download the guides?

I've uploaded the 2019 Nautilus Order Guides to the general Lincoln portion of the Order Guide Section but Robert will have to create the Nautilus category.

Thanks again for your help!

Fuzzy... Thanks for uploading the Nautilus Order Guides! I've been all over the Ford Fleet site where the Lincoln Order Guides are posted, as well as the Lincoln Product Portfolio site, and the Nautilus Order Guides are still nowhere to be found. For future reference, can you tell me where you were able to download the guides?

I've uploaded the 2019 Nautilus Order Guides to the general Lincoln portion of the Order Guide Section but Robert will have to create the Nautilus category.

Thanks again for your help!

Go into the dealer portal and on the left column where it says order guides you will find them there.

Go into the dealer portal and on the left column where it says order guides you will find them there.

The Dealer portal at FMCdealer.com only gives me access to Ford order guides. I have to access the Ford Fleet site in order to access and download the Lincoln order guides.

Thanks!

The Dealer portal at FMCdealer.com only gives me access to Ford order guides. I have to access the Ford Fleet site in order to access and download the Lincoln order guides.

Thanks!

Ah, that would do it. Yeah I can see them all (Ford or Lincoln) so if this happens again Ill post them myself.

Thanks Fuzzy!

I cant believe adaptive cruise is not standard on the Reserve model. Ridiculous.

Ford still has a long way to go when it comes to packaging.

Try pricing up the competition, believe me it gets much worse than what Lincoln is doing. It's one of the reasons I'm still a Lincoln shopper despite the fact I am not a fan of their designs.

Edited by Assimilator

Thanks Fuzzy!

I can’t believe adaptive cruise is not standard on the Reserve model. Ridiculous.

Agree. Have it on my MKZ and use it all the time. A must have for my newly ordered Nautilus.

Did the 2019 Nautilus production start on schedule?

What I don't seem to understand is when Lincoln restyled the nose of MKX and renamed it Nautilus, why they didn't do the same to MKC when it also got the new "Continental" nose for 2019 but did not change over to Corsair....

The Corsair is right around the corner (2020), the next Nautilus is 2023. Makes sense to save it for a more thoroughly new product worthy of a new marketing and ad campaign.

Edited by Assimilator

The Corsair is right around the corner (2020), the next Nautilus is 2023. Makes sense to save it for a more thoroughly new product worthy of a new marketing and ad campaign.

They didn’t save Nautilus.