2020 GT500

Better than saying the Ranger and Bronco are coming back with nothing more to show than a power point slide.

Ram showed off their new truck for the first time. Today. It goes on sale in about a month.

You actually made my point for me. Ranger and Bronco have been promised for, what now? Going on a year and the Ranger won't be on lots for another. Bronco might be 3 years from now.

Vaporware. It's like this company is being ran by Elon Musk.

Ram showed off their new truck for the first time. Today. It goes on sale in about a month.

You actually made my point for me. Ranger and Bronco have been promised for, what now? Going on a year and the Ranger won't be on lots for another. Bronco might be 3 years from now.

We know this exists. Its been driving around for months.

Why the fuck wasnt this played yesterday?

THIS That's the whole point of the show. People want to see a surprise.

I fully expected them to say "but that's not all the Mustang news we have........" *vroom vroom noises* out comes out the GT500.

Vaporware on this product is going to the extreme. This thing exists.

As I pointed out in one of the other threads, I do agree with you that I wish Ford would reduce their reveal-to-production timeframe. A year is too long.

That you, mlhm5?

Pretty safe bet its the supercharged 5.2L that's been all over the 'net. Should also be available with the 10-speed auto.

I'm sure it'll top 700 hp, but am I the only one who can't stop thinking that the 5.2 is a bit of a downgrade from the last 5.8? I mean the 5.2 is an awesome engine, don't get me wrong. But take away the flat plane crank, and what you've got is a de-stroked 5.8L. The reduced displacement can obviously be made up for with more boost, but they'll be leaning on a 5.2 pretty hard to hit 700 hp if it's got cams tame enough to be a factory Ford.

We'll see I guess. I'm sure it won't disappoint but I can't shake the idea that this 5.2 doesn't make a whole lot of sense.