Jump to content

New Facebook Pages

Ford Mach E

Ford Thunder

  • Custom Search


ice-capades

2019 Mustang Production Information

Recommended Posts

This is my first mustang and I’m very excited but sometimes get concerned as well when I read these tick problems on these forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We ordered 08/03, got a VIN in Nov (which I got from Cyberdman in the locator forum - crickets from the dealer) & ETA is 01/15/19... honestly don't expect to see it then... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FYI... The New York Regional Office has sent out a notice that Mustang orders with the (673) Performance Package - Level 2 option will not be selected for scheduling, until further notice. This notice applies to New York Region orders. I have no access to information on the PP2 availability in other regions but wanted to pass this information on.

The MagneRide Damping System (96B) is available for scheduling on orders equipped with the GT Performance Package (67G) with either the 6-Speed Manual or 10-Speed SelectShift Automatic.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ice-capades said:

FYI... The New York Regional Office has sent out a notice that Mustang orders with the (673) Performance Package - Level 2 option will not be selected for scheduling, until further notice. This notice applies to New York Region orders. I have no access to information on the PP2 availability in other regions but wanted to pass this information on.

The MagneRide Damping System (96B) is available for scheduling on orders equipped with the GT Performance Package (67G) with either the 6-Speed Manual or 10-Speed SelectShift Automatic.  

Well I received this email concerning my pp2 order:

 "The delay is caused by the tires to be used on your ordered vehicle. These are the same tires as the Shelby R and they will not be shipping these until late Feb. or March. I wish I had better news. Unfortunately, we are at the mercy of Ford Motor Company on this one."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The journey has begun!!! Now we'll see how long it sits waiting on a train!

In Production - Received - RAIL (Auto Warehousing ) Ramp 51, Flat Rock, MI Dec-12-2018, 04:15 ET.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ice Capades, I did cancel my order for the new Bullitt, and decided not to get one. This is kinda funny I was at the Ford Dealership getting my oil changed, I went inside and there's the Bullitt I ordered still sitting there on the showroom floor, with a price of $51.760.00 I t peaked my interest. Then I went online, and there it was on CLEARANCE! I talked to the Wife, and she said go ahead and talk to them. Long story short, I bought the Bullitt (12/05/18) and I love it, fully loaded with everything I wanted in it....Guess it was meant to be, just thought I would update y'all, and the wife has my 2015 50th Mustang GT.....😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aleykat271 said:

Hi Ice Capades, I did cancel my order for the new Bullitt, and decided not to get one. This is kinda funny I was at the Ford Dealership getting my oil changed, I went inside and there's the Bullitt I ordered still sitting there on the showroom floor, with a price of $51.760.00 I t peaked my interest. Then I went online, and there it was on CLEARANCE! I talked to the Wife, and she said go ahead and talk to them. Long story short, I bought the Bullitt (12/05/18) and I love it, fully loaded with everything I wanted in it....Guess it was meant to be, just thought I would update y'all, and the wife has my 2015 50th Mustang GT.....😎

Nice!   What was the difference in price?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, akirby said:

Nice!   What was the difference in price?

About 7 Grand.....😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aleykat271 said:

About 7 Grand.....😎

Holy crap!   So the dealer gambled on a big addendum and lost and you won!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, aleykat271 said:

Hi Ice Capades, I did cancel my order for the new Bullitt, and decided not to get one. This is kinda funny I was at the Ford Dealership getting my oil changed, I went inside and there's the Bullitt I ordered still sitting there on the showroom floor, with a price of $51.760.00 I t peaked my interest. Then I went online, and there it was on CLEARANCE! I talked to the Wife, and she said go ahead and talk to them. Long story short, I bought the Bullitt (12/05/18) and I love it, fully loaded with everything I wanted in it....Guess it was meant to be, just thought I would update y'all, and the wife has my 2015 50th Mustang GT.....😎

Congratulations! We got our Bullitt in July and sold it to a customer that also bought our 2018 Shelby GT350 that was received in May. The customer paid $10,000 over MSRP for each car! Since then, I've had two Mustang GT's arrive a couple of weeks apart and each time the car carrier had two Bullitt's going to other dealerships in CT. And a few weeks ago a friend in CO told me about a deal available on a Bullitt at a dealership there. I ran the VIN number to get the invoice and found that the Dealer was advertising the Bullitt at invoice pricing! Congratulations again on getting the Bullitt! Enjoy!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated 2019 Mustang Order Guide has been uploaded to the Product Order Guides section.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, I love the Car.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah! I made out like a Bandit. The best thing I did is cancel my order, and thought I would just be Happy with my 2015. Now we are a two Mustang Family, traded the wife's 2014 Fusion for the Bullitt. The Salesman could not believe how much they slashed the Bullitt down, and Why. Must be their loss in earnings so far this year. their loss my Gain....😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anybody know how many Bullitts they are going tp produce? I know it's suppose to be a two year run 2019-2020, other than that I would like to know the yearly production number's. Thanks ya"ll in advance on any info!   😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, aleykat271 said:

Does anybody know how many Bullitts they are going tp produce? I know it's suppose to be a two year run 2019-2020, other than that I would like to know the yearly production number's. Thanks ya"ll in advance on any info!   😎

Ford does not release that information 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Fuzzy, that must be why I cant find anything on the web! I appreciate it, and have a Happy New Year...🍻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I need a little assistance! I have a 2019 Bullitt, when I bought it I asked the salesman if I needed to use Premium fuel, I know the factory tunes it for the GT350 Intake, and throttle body, it doesn't say premium on the gas cap or in the manual. I have heard comments to get all the performance out of it I should use 93 octane. I have always got sound advice on this forum, and I appreciate any help on this issue, Thanks...AL 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To get the advertised power and fuel economy you need to use 93 octane.   However, you can use 87 or 89 or 91 octane with no problem but you'll get a little less power and maybe slightly worse fuel economy.   Try a tank of 87 and a tank of 93 and see if you can feel the difference and then decide if it's worth the extra cost.  Most people end up running 87 most of the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the help, that's what I figured, I just wanted some verification! Have a good Weekend.....😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×