2019 Mustang Production Information

ice-capades

I think somebody deployed COTUS before it was production ready and then the project funding got cancelled. I don’t think it was ever publicly announced by Ford. I’d even be willing to guess there are a lot of folks at Ford who don’t even know it’s out there.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Per yesterday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) the following timetable has been updated for the 2018MY Balance Out & 2019MY Job #1.

• 03/02/2018 - 2018MY Fleet Final Order Due Date
  • 03/22/2018 - 2018MY Last Day to Spec Change
  • 06/14/2018 - 2018MY Job Last Date

• 03/26/2018 - 2019MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 04/19/2018 - 2019MY Scheduling Begins
  • 06/14/2018 - 2019MY Job #1 Date
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Per yesterday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) the following timetable has been updated for the 2018MY Balance Out & 2019MY Job #1.

• 06/18/2018 - 2018MY Job Last Date

• 06/18/2018 - 2019MY Job #1 Date
  • Like 3

Thank you all for helping us out with our order info and scheduling.

I guess those of us pestering you are suffering from 'FOOCD'... Ford Ordering Obsessive Compulsive Disorder...

Really looking forward to the day when I can post a pic of my new Mustang!

• Like 2

The priority is between you and the dealer - they can make it whatever they want to make it. Ask them why your order is the highest (worst priority) and why it’s not 10. Maybe they use 19 for all orders so it goes by order date.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for helping us out with our order info and scheduling.

I guess those of us pestering you are suffering from 'FOOCD'... Ford Ordering Obsessive Compulsive Disorder...

Really looking forward to the day when I can post a pic of my new Mustang!

I'm in the same Boat, going nuts waiting to hear anything on the Bullitt I ordered, it's only been a week, and it feels like a Month . :) My priority is 10, just going nuts waiting.... Order#X104, Dealer #F24405 Thanks in Advance.... :headspin:

Edited by aleykat271

I'm in the same Boat, going nuts waiting to hear anything on the Bullitt I ordered, it's only been a week, and it feels like a Month . :) My priority is 10, just going nuts waiting.... :headspin:

2019 Mustang Bullitt requires a special allocation for scheduling. Dealers were advised in mid April of Mustang Bullitt allocation. Not all dealers will receive Bullitt allocation.

Edited by ice-capades
Content

• 06/18/2018 - 2018MY Job Last Date

• 06/18/2018 - 2019MY Job #1 Date

Thanks for that info.

If my dealer gave me a date for production(I hope that's what he meant) for the 28th, does the above date change affect my date?

This is for my 2019 Eco I placed back in April.

Edited by ElRafa

Thanks for that info.

If my dealer gave me a date for production(I hope that's what he meant) for the 28th, does the above date change affect my date?

This is for my 2019 Eco I placed back in April.

It shouldn't have changed but post the VIN number in the tracking forum and one of the other guys will get you the latest status update.

2019 Mustang Bullitt requires a special allocation for scheduling. Dealers were advised in mid April of Mustang Bullitt allocation. Not all dealers will receive Bullitt allocation.

My Dealership was allocated 2 Bullitts, Salesman said one of them was mine for sure...Order#X014 Dealer #F24405....Thanks :worship:

Edited by aleykat271

My Dealership was allocated 2 Bullitts, Salesman said one of them was mine for sure...Order#X014 Dealer #F24405....Thanks :worship:

Congratulations! When the Bullitt was last available 10 years ago it was available at free demand but is now limited production requiring special allocation. So far it appears that Bullitt production is going to be more limited than the Shelby GT350 which is available to all Dealers that enroll and pay for being able to sell the Shelby's. The majority of Shelby Dealers can only get one per Model Year unless they have a high enough "Share-of-Nation" Mustang sales to qualify for extra Shelby allocation. As the Bullitt is only produced every 10 years, it should be a real nice edition to own and drive! Enjoy!

• Like 1

Actually the salesman told me right now the mark-up might be $5,000.00, or it may be half that, or it may be at MSRP. He said it was all up to the partners as far as what the mark-up will be. I can't wait the take ownership of the new Bullitt. I remember when they came out in 2008, I had just puchased, a Dark Candle Apple Red 2008 premium GT, I went in for my fist service, and there it was....2008 Bullitt, :drop: I'm not going to snooze on this one, I just wish the Dealership, could give me a little more info, I checked with the salesman, he said nothing yet.... :headspin:

Actually the salesman told me right now the mark-up might be $5,000.00, or it may be half that, or it may be at MSRP. He said it was all up to the partners as far as what the mark-up will be. I can't wait the take ownership of the new Bullitt. I remember when they came out in 2008, I had just puchased, a Dark Candle Apple Red 2008 premium GT, I went in for my fist service, and there it was....2008 Bullitt, :drop: I'm not going to snooze on this one, I just wish the Dealership, could give me a little more info, I checked with the salesman, he said nothing yet.... :headspin:

They may have a 2019 Mustang Bullitt scheduled for you but if they haven't committed to a sales price, you really don't have any guarantee that the car will be yours when it arrives or that it'll be available at a price you're willing to pay. Without a written agreement on the sales price for the Bullitt, there's really no agreement. Get a sales price commitment in writing as soon as possible. Otherwise, the Dealer is just stringing you along and telling you what they think you want to hear until they find another customer willing to pay more for the car.

• Like 2

Hi Ice, I got in touch with Mullinax Ford, and I have been assured out of the two Bullitts they are allocated one of them is mine. They know of other dealers pulling that shady crap. He's waiting on the Vin# so they can inform me when it will be shipped. I have bought several cars from this Dealership, and have dealt with them for several years, and they have always treated me with respect. I just had the hood replaced on my 2015, because of the paint bubbling....I trust this dealership, and will be anxiously waiting untill they get a Vin#. Once again Ice Thanks, I appreciate your input....... :worship:

Still sounds shady that they can't tell you the price, especially if they're only getting 2 and one is yours. Maybe what he's saying is you're first in line once we decide what the price will be but if that's the case I doubt it will be only $5K.

Edited by akirby
  • Like 1

I doubt this Dealership would LIE to me like that, if so, I would tell them to take a Suck Pill.... :speedie:

Hey akirby, just because you have demon voices in your head, I don't need them in mine, if I want your opinion I'll ask for it.....Thanks....

Edited by aleykat271