2019 Lincoln MKZ Production Information

ice-capades

@knarf

MKZ is getting the 360 view, or the 360 Co-Pilot Protect which includes BLIS, LKAS, and rain-sensing wipers.

In fact, the adaptive cruise control is also standard in MKZ while it is optional in the Fusion as you have to get 360 Co-Pilot Assist.

I see in Page 8 that selecting the 3.0L AWD will also come with torque vectoring and sport-tuned suspension which is what the Driver package was.

Thanks, I missed the small print on torque vectoring and was looking for actual 360 co-pilot listing, now I can go haggle with my dealer

@knarf

MKZ is getting the 360 view, or the 360 Co-Pilot Protect which includes BLIS, LKAS, and rain-sensing wipers.

In fact, the adaptive cruise control is also standard in MKZ while it is optional in the Fusion as you have to get 360 Co-Pilot Assist.

I see in Page 8 that selecting the 3.0L AWD will also come with torque vectoring and sport-tuned suspension which is what the Driver package was.

I see that the AWD 3.0 on the R2 comes with Dynamic Torque Vectoring rear differential. But where are you seeing the Co-Pilot on here? I'm pretty sure the Continental is the one that has the 360 camera. It would be nice for the MKZ though.

I see that the AWD 3.0 on the R2 comes with Dynamic Torque Vectoring rear differential. But where are you seeing the Co-Pilot on here? I'm pretty sure the Continental is the one that has the 360 camera. It would be nice for the MKZ though.

Co-pilot is standard for all Ford and Lincoln models starting for model year 2019.

The Co-Pilot360 branding is confusing obviously, some think it's the 360 Camera.

But CP360 is here to address regulatory and competitive pressures. Ford has been criticized for trailing the industry with standard automated safety features so now they are making a comprehensive suite of safety tech standard on all vehicles to cover both the new regulations and get ahead of their competition with standard features like standard BLIS and Cross-Traffic (at least until they do the same thing in a year or two). I couldn't be happier, Safety is top priority for me and Ford has been trailing in this area for far too long so I'm glad to see them addressing this. We just need to see improvements on crash worthiness scores which should hopefully be solved with all the new models. Hopefully we'll see Ford make this a consistent focus.

Edited by Assimilator
  • Like 1

Omitting the Adaptive Cruise Control as part of the Co-Pilot 360 Protect on the Fusion is bit odd as there is already the radar for pedestrian detection.

However, this is most likely due to the fact that Toyota's adaptive cruise control on Camry LE/SE is only good for 32mph and above and only when you step up to XLE it is for full speed range.

Adding Co-Pilot 360 Assist will add the adaptive cruise control, and the MKZ will have this as standard, so at least this is all on par with the competition.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the updated information available for the 2018/2019MY Lincoln MKZ production schedule from Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin).

• 05/04/2018 - 2018MY Fleet Final Order Due Date
  • 06/07/2018 - 2018MY Last Day to Spec Change
  • 08/20/2018 - 2018MY Balance Out Date

05/21/2018 - 2019MY Order Bank Open Date

06/21/2018 - 2019MY Scheduling Begins

08/21/2018 - 2019MY Job #1 Date

• 2 months later...

Hi all, ordered a 2018 F150 last year and tracked progress on order tracking.ford.com, Now I ordered a 2019 MKZ and entered the info but get "No matching vehicle found". Is there a separate site for tracking Lincoln?

I just looked at the Lincoln.com website and, in case I missed it, didn't see a comparable vehicle tracking site. As such, I'd first recommend that you talk directly to the Sales Manager at your Lincoln dealership, or the individual responsible for managing their order bank, and advising them that you require any and all updates to your order status. Unfortunately, most dealerships are poor at providing vehicle order status updates to enthusiastic customers like yourself. There are several members here that have access to vehicle tracking information so you can also post a request for the current order status by providing the Dealer Code (6 digit alpha numeric) and order number (4 digits).