2018 Mustang Ecoboost Coupe Premium

Thanks for providing this service. I was hoping to track this on COTUS but it looks like I've been given a duplicate order number form my dealer since this number comes back as a truck on COTUS. I've double checked the number from the order confirmation.

Order No: G030

Dealer Code: F47144

Vehicle: Mustang Ecoboost Coupe Premium with manual transmision

If I can get a VIN I can try to track it in COTUS from there.

Using the same order number for multiple orders is typical. It isn't desired, but it makes it easier for a salesperson to track everything with one search.

I found your Mustang, but your order has problems I would see your salesperson for corrections. I do not know the problem. As far as VINs go, those aren't generated until just before the time your build kicks off.

In Order Processing - Unscheduled- Compatibility Nov-02-2017.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a note to say thank you again for your assistance and patience with my breaches of protocol. :) I was trying to hold out for an opportunity to get a decent picture with actual sunlight to highlight this gorgeous color, but we've had about ten minutes of sunlight since I got the car.

This purchase was a double win for Ford. While I was wrestling the dealer for fair value on my trade my wife spotted a loaded '17 Focus ST that desperately needed rescued from the dealer's lot and she took that home a week later.

post-23635-0-25880800-1517466506_thumb.jpg

post-23635-0-78352700-1517466532_thumb.jpg

• Like 1