2018 Lincoln Navigator - Black Label Order Guide

• 3 weeks later...

I have the Rhapsody Blue color on my 2017 Continental Black Label. It does have some metallic in the paint, but not as much as a color like magnetic gray. It almost has to be out in the sun to really see the metallic. I had to go back and look at the brochure on it and it does say "Rhapsody Blue Metallic." It must be a misprint on the 2018 Navigator Black Label order guide.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like per latest ordering guide released on 9/1 Black Label Captain's Chair with Pass thru is available......but its Late Availability. Sweet ! Anyone know if we can still place an order for Late availability options and how much time it will take ? Thanks !

• Optional 2nd Row – Dual Captain’s Chairs with

PowerFold®, Tilt and Slide Functionality – 40/Pass-

Thru/40 Late Availability

Had my hopes up that my complaining to Lincoln meant that the 40/20/40 second row bench was coming to Black Label. Alas, no such luck.

I'm guessing late availability means spring since the first regular retail orders are expected end of year or early next year.

Looks like per latest ordering guide released on 9/1 Black Label Captain's Chair with Pass thru is available......but its Late Availability. Sweet ! Anyone know if we can still place an order for Late availability options and how much time it will take ? Thanks !

• Optional 2nd Row – Dual Captain’s Chairs with

PowerFold®, Tilt and Slide Functionality – 40/Pass-

Thru/40 Late Availability

Edited by HofstraJet