Configurator Up

I am assuming these will be close to MSRP when they first hit dealerships. Considering the current overall market, how long do you all think before we would start to see some kind of price break like the Escalades?

I am assuming these will be close to MSRP when they first hit dealerships. Considering the current overall market, how long do you all think before we would start to see some kind of price break like the Escalades?

Join Mustang Club of America and get an X-Plan PIN and be done with it. :)

If they are more expensive than Escalades, I think the discounts will start very quickly ! One way to "discount" a vehicle on a lease is assign it a high residual value. I expect this will be the first move.

When I was in NYC last year, I saw a lot of Escalades obviously being used for limousine service. I can't remember seeing ONE Navigator !

That won't help if the dealers are selling them for MSRP or close to it - they don't have to accept X plan.

That's true - forgot about that. :(

Could you hedge your bet and order as soon as you can with X-Plan before the market is set? At least you know the deal is reasonable. Or will the X-Plan decision be made at the time of delivery?

Edited by HofstraJet

When I was in NYC last year, I saw a lot of Escalades obviously being used for limousine service. I can't remember seeing ONE Navigator !

There are quite a few Navigators used for livery in the Chicagoland area. I would say it is reasonably balanced here based on my arbitrary assessment.

That won't help if the dealers are selling them for MSRP or close to it - they don't have to accept X plan.

I would be surprised if you couldn't find one who will though. This isn't quite like a specialty vehicle that is low production.

The car market seems to have softened and the Escalades have anywhere from $7k-$9.5K in rebates right now on top of whatever you can negotiate off MSRP with the dealer. Pretty easy to find $12k-16k off the 2017's. I really like the Navigator and have been holding off purchasing a new SUV waiting for it's release for over a year now, but the new pricing is difficult to swallow. I can get an Escalade ESV Luxury for $75k right now while the MSRP for the comparably equipped Navigator L Select is $86,560.

The $11k difference is a deal breaker for me, but I assume after the first wave of purchases, Lincoln will have to put out some incentives and dealers will come off MSRP. I just don't know how much longer I will have to wait.