Configurator Up

Anyone have details on what Black Label provides? Seems like a big jump from Reserve.

Edit: Never mind - the details are in the link in the popup when you configure: http://www.lincoln.com/blacklabel/memberprivileges/

Stinks that Reserve and Black Label are only available with 4x4. I'm in SE Florida and have no need for a 4x4.

And premium audio only available in Reserve and Black Label. Plus cannot get 40/20/40 bench in Black Label or panoramic roof on Select? WTF? Talk about limiting options unnecessarily.

Here's to hoping there really are more options that didn't make the configurator yet (not holding my breath).

So my choice will be panoramic roof, premium audio and 4x4 or 4x2 without roof and audio. Will have to see fuel economy difference between the 4x2 and 4x4.

PS - is it just me or are the interior color schemes on the Black Label odd? Can't get all black? Really?

Edited by HofstraJet

So the extended version doesn't get the premiere package for some reason. Also the Select L jumped $15k and loses the cooled front seats, really? Give me the 20" wheels and the cooled seats the '17 package came with. I don't think the new pricing is going to be well received especially since GM has about $7k off MSRP on all the escalades on top of what you negotiate with the dealer and they seem to have a lower MSRP.

Edited by Nofox
  • Like 1

Can someone please clarify, if ventilated front seats are standard with Navigator Select? As the Configator says? Thank You!!

Looks like to me from the order guide that the select, to get ventilated seats, you have to get the optional 30 way seats. That's the way I see it.

The reserve has 24 way seats with heat and ventilated standard.

Looks like to me from the order guide that the select, to get ventilated seats, you have to get the optional 30 way seats. That's the way I see it.

The reserve has 24 way seats with heat and ventilated standard.

That's what it says if you look at page 1. Whether that's accurate or a typo in the order guide - not sure but it would make sense that the upgraded 30 way seats would come with standard heat/ventilation.

I see why the dealer was confused because it doesn't mention heated/ventilated in the Select Option package - just says 30 way perfect position.

And it does say heated ventilated seats standard on the Reserve standard equipment list.

Thanks. Here's to hoping - lease ends in November and I will need to order as I want a Reserve, 40/20/40 second row, upgraded audio and driver's seat, and no rear seat entertainment, which will be near impossible to find (the rear seat entertainment is the killer - here in SE Florida, they all have it, even Expys).