New Facebook Pages

Ford Mach E

Ford Thunder

• Custom Search

Dlcorbett

Configurator Up

I did a build and price the way I would order and got $87,510. Glad to see the Ultima Audio is a stand alone option. I hope they do the same on the Continental.

Rang 'er up to $98K...whoo hooo!!!

Anyone have details on what Black Label provides? Seems like a big jump from Reserve.

Edit: Never mind - the details are in the link in the popup when you configure: http://www.lincoln.com/blacklabel/memberprivileges/

Stinks that Reserve and Black Label are only available with 4x4. I'm in SE Florida and have no need for a 4x4.

And premium audio only available in Reserve and Black Label. Plus cannot get 40/20/40 bench in Black Label or panoramic roof on Select? WTF? Talk about limiting options unnecessarily.

Here's to hoping there really are more options that didn't make the configurator yet (not holding my breath).

So my choice will be panoramic roof, premium audio and 4x4 or 4x2 without roof and audio. Will have to see fuel economy difference between the 4x2 and 4x4.

PS - is it just me or are the interior color schemes on the Black Label odd? Can't get all black? Really?

Edited by HofstraJet

I got $100,315. Can't wait to see how this thing is received.

I did a build and price the way I would order and got $87,510. Glad to see the Ultima Audio is a stand alone option. I hope they do the same on the Continental.

But only on Reserve and Black Label.

Some regions like texas get their own pkgs, you mayb able to get a specific pkg for ur region. As much as i would love the lvl 2 revel if i was getting a nav, im sure the lvl 1 revel is comparable to the current thx, which is phenomenal

So the extended version doesn't get the premiere package for some reason. Also the Select L jumped $15k and loses the cooled front seats, really? Give me the 20" wheels and the cooled seats the '17 package came with. I don't think the new pricing is going to be well received especially since GM has about $7k off MSRP on all the escalades on top of what you negotiate with the dealer and they seem to have a lower MSRP.

Edited by Nofox

Configurator says I can get a "Select" with Heated/cooled seats, went to dealer to order, he says I have to upgrade to "Reserve" to get Ventilated seats?! Help please!

Wow no more std heated/cooled front seats

Can someone please clarify, if ventilated front seats are standard with Navigator Select? As the Configator says? Thank You!!

Can someone please clarify, if ventilated front seats are standard with Navigator Select? As the Configator says? Thank You!!

Looks like to me from the order guide that the select, to get ventilated seats, you have to get the optional 30 way seats. That's the way I see it.

The reserve has 24 way seats with heat and ventilated standard.

Actually I see what you are talking about. The select shows online that the heated and ventilated seats are included. Maybe someone is Lincoln sales can clarify.

Looks like to me from the order guide that the select, to get ventilated seats, you have to get the optional 30 way seats. That's the way I see it.

The reserve has 24 way seats with heat and ventilated standard.

That's what it says if you look at page 1. Whether that's accurate or a typo in the order guide - not sure but it would make sense that the upgraded 30 way seats would come with standard heat/ventilation.

I see why the dealer was confused because it doesn't mention heated/ventilated in the Select Option package - just says 30 way perfect position.

And it does say heated ventilated seats standard on the Reserve standard equipment list.

Actually I see what you are talking about. The select shows online that the heated and ventilated seats are included. Maybe someone is Lincoln sales can clarify.

Ask the Lincoln concierge if a 2018 Navigator Select with option 67C includes heated/cooled seats.

I asked... no vent seats on Select, unless you order 30 way. And then you might as well order a Reserve. $80K vehicle with no vent seats SHAME on Lincoln. My Brother's $50K Tahoe has them.

I agree. Select should at least be able to get the 24 way vent/cooled seats

It's a $2500 difference between Select and Reserve (MSRP - street price would be a bit less) to get the heated/cooled seats plus a lot more. On a $80K vehicle. I don't see the issue.

The tahoe is a bad comparison but yea it shpuld be std. Im pretty sure the 50k is the sale price(LT2 pkg or above) The expy has heated and cooled seats too in the clt 202 pkg

It would make sense. Entry level has base seats. Mid level has at least option for. Mid level seats and top level has top seats.

Any ideas what "late availability" for the 6 spoke wheels on the Reserve implies? January? March?

It's usually 2-3 months otherwise they leave it out of the order guide altogether and wait for a job 2 version. But you never know. Even if they give you an estimate now it might change or just not happen as planned.

Thanks. Here's to hoping - lease ends in November and I will need to order as I want a Reserve, 40/20/40 second row, upgraded audio and driver's seat, and no rear seat entertainment, which will be near impossible to find (the rear seat entertainment is the killer - here in SE Florida, they all have it, even Expys).

If you are ordering a new one they'll let you extend your current lease at least 3 months.