Updated order guide?

Huh. I thought for sure there would be one for Job #2 trucks, at least.

Thanks!

There really were no changes for job #2 as far as the order guide goes. The one major difference is the change to 2.5" hitch instead of 3" for CCSB trucks (unless you have the F250 with HD trailer tow), and that should be in the latest guide that's out there. A couple minor changes for Job #2, but nothing major and no real need to update the order guide.

May not be a job #2 - not yet at least.

Yep, started on 2/20 I believe. Mine was built 2/23 and is a Job #2.

If it was in February then the January order guide would have already included that.

Yup, it should have all the changes, it just doesn't call out 'Job #2'.

I was going to make a joke about being #2 and the Cardinals but given the Braves' current record I'll just keep my mouth shut.....

Well, the Cards are in first now (after a horrendous start), thanks in part to a sweep of the Braves recently...

Edited by fordmantpw

Yeah, the Blues are pretty good, but I'm not a hockey fan. I like baseball because I can do 10 things at once and not miss much of the game. :)

I like both, but I've lost a lot of interest in the local teams the last couple of years, especially with the Red Wings. Just not very interesting teams to watch.

You know it's a weird time in Detroit sports when the Lions are the only team with a chance to do anything meaningful...

Edited by fuzzymoomoo

I like both, but I've lost a lot of interest in the local teams the last couple of years, especially with the Red Wings. Just not very interesting teams to watch.

You know it's a weird time in Detroit sports when the Lions are the only team with a chance to do anything meaningful...

Wait, the Lions?

Wait, the Lions?

I know.... they're the only pro team in town with an upward trajectory.

Tigers are what they are, a .500 team that with a well timed hot streak or 2 can get into the playoffs and that's about it. their window of being World Series contenders has closed. The wings are mediocre at best and the magic has worn off of Ken Holland, because he's not doing his job. He even said to the media last season that it's foolish to expect to win cups. Yeah. And I hate basketball so I don't follow the pistons, but they can't get out of their own way so they will always hover right around that cutoff mark of making the playoffs only to get shellacked in the first round if they do make the cut.

The lions are actually building to something and so far Bob Quinn seems to be pushing all the right buttons as GM. It's still very early in his tenure so there's plenty of time for him to f*** it all up but with the draft last year and the moves this offseason with the offensive line they have a shot to win the division and maybe make some noise in the playoffs. It also helps that the Packers seem to be stumbling a bit, and we just poached one of their best lineman in TJ Lang.

Edited by fuzzymoomoo

Well, I guess the Lions really didn't have anywhere to go but up, right? :)

I've always been a fan of the Tigers. Not a huge fan, but root for them in the playoffs when they show up (except when they played the cards of course).

Edited by fordmantpw
  • Like 1