New Facebook Pages

Ford Mach E

Ford Thunder

• Custom Search

akirby

Window Sticker Lookup

Good morning, 

How do I obtain my window sticker? I don't know if the dealership can get it or this website. 

Vin: 1FA6P8JZ1J5503760

25 minutes ago, Shelbylife said:

Good morning, 

How do I obtain my window sticker? I don't know if the dealership can get it or this website. 

Vin: 1FA6P8JZ1J5503760

I'll get it for you when I'm back at my computer in a few hours.

I might be too early, but I'm risking myself. Build date in 2 weeks 22/4. When you get back to your computer 1FA6P8TH4K5177393 😉

Edited by O.L.

2 hours ago, ice-capades said:

I'll get it for you when I'm back at my computer in a few hours.

Here you go... 

1FA6P8JZ1J5503760_WS.pdf

2 hours ago, O.L. said:

I might be too early, but I'm risking myself. Build date in 2 weeks 22/4. When you get back to your computer 1FA6P8TH4K5177393  😉

The Window Sticker is not available yet. Try back closer to your build date and I'll check again.  

That's what I taught. I'll try next week within a week before. thanks.

Any help with this one?  1FTEW1EG8JKD85202 on a used truck I like that the dealer knows very little about.

1 hour ago, maj said:

Any help with this one?  1FTEW1EG8JKD85202 on a used truck I like that the dealer knows very little about.

1FTEW1EG8JKD85202_WS.pdf

I am looking to buy my first ford and I would love to get the window sticker so I have some more information on it. It's VIN 3FA6P0SU2GR229785

14 hours ago, Alex81 said:

I am looking to buy my first ford and I would love to get the window sticker so I have some more information on it. It's VIN 3FA6P0SU2GR229785 

Here you go...

3FA6P0SU2GR229785_WS.pdf

Anyway I could get the window sticker for this truck? 1FT8W3BT7HEE48244

Edited by Lopaka

1 hour ago, Lopaka said:

Anyway I could get the window sticker for this truck? 1FT8W3BT7HEE48244 

Here you go...

1FT8W3BT7HEE48244_WS.pdf

25 minutes ago, Guildltc said:

I'd really appreciate it if I could get the window sticker for my 2012 F350 VIN is 1FT8W3B67CEB99480

Here you go...

1FT8W3B67CEB99480_WS.pdf

How about for vin 1FT7W2BT7HEE68676  2017 F250.  thanks a million!

Thanks so much for helping with this! Any chance I can get one for the following vin?

Vin: 1FA6P8JZ9G5523490

I'm happy to be able to provide Window Stickers for those that make a request here in addition to the information I provide on a regular basis regarding vehicle ordering, vehicle scheduling, order guide updates, production and scheduling timetables, etc. There's a core group of us that are engaged in providing as much information as we can to help make this message board the best resource for information and to help the Blue Oval Forums even more active. I try to provide information on a timely basis but my first priority has to be the work I do for my own dealership as well as being the caregiver for my Mom who was diagnosed with dementia about 4 years ago. For those that don't know me... I run the in-house advertising agency for my dealership and place media and produce all marketing (Print, Radio, TV, Digital) for the dealership and other non-automotive companies that the Dealer Principal owns. In addition, I manage the new vehicle inventory for the dealership and order all the inventory including orders placed for our growing fleet department. And at times I somehow manage to catch a few hours sleep now and then!

At some point I may need to set a procedure for Window Sticker requests and a regular time frame for when I'll provide the Window Stickers to make it easier. I'll continue to provide them as I've been doing and will give it time to see how things work out before making any decisions as to how to make the process more efficient in the future.

Thanks!

Joey a/k/a ice-capades 

16 minutes ago, Jpack said:

How about for vin 1FT7W2BT7HEE68676  2017 F250.  thanks a million!

Here you go...

1FT7W2BT7HEE68676_WS.pdf

12 minutes ago, allenlaker said:

Thanks so much for helping with this! Any chance I can get one for the following vin?

Vin: 1FA6P8JZ9G5523490 

Here you go...

1FA6P8JZ9G5523490_WS.pdf

It's awesome that you can help everyone out! It's honestly rare to find people willing to just help these days! Thank you!

I've been looking at 2018 Mustangs. Every now an then I can't get the window sticker. Here's one Id like to see if possible.  1FA6P8CF1J5160421

5 minutes ago, nthe10s said:

It's awesome that you can help everyone out! It's honestly rare to find people willing to just help these days! Thank you!

I've been looking at 2018 Mustangs. Every now an then I can't get the window sticker. Here's one Id like to see if possible.  1FA6P8CF1J5160421

Here you go... 

1FA6P8CF1J5160421_WS.pdf

Ooooh. Canadian.  That explains the block heater on a mustang. LOL

Hi Joey,

If you can assist with this VIN.  1FADP5AU6FL119566

Thanks!

Hi , New guy here, 2005 F250 XLT, I cant program fobs, won't go into programming mode. Interested in checking the window sticker to see if I have the option of remote entry. If you could please get me one I would appreciate it. VIN is 1FTSX21P85EA54443. Thanks!