• Custom Search

akirby

Window Sticker Lookup

I don't know. I'm trying to get these informations with the vehicule locator by ford employees. I might just be too soon. It's the first time that I order a car. If I'm correct, my dealer told me a delivery date of 4/22. I suppose it should be built sometimes at the end of march.

Edited by O.L.

On 3/4/2019 at 6:05 PM, O.L. said:

@ice-capades I've received some infos. Build date: 4/22. Is the window sticker available only when built or before? Thanks!

Window Stickers are generated and available just before production but I don't remember how far in advance... perhaps a week before production.

On 3/4/2019 at 6:05 PM, O.L. said:

@ice-capades I've received some infos. Build date: 4/22. Is the window sticker available only when built or before? Thanks!

When you get closer to the scheduled build date, send me the VIN number and I'll get the Window Sticker for you. 

Hey Ice Capades. 

Would you be able to check to see if the Window Sticker for my 19 Nautilus is available?   It has a build date of 3/18. 

VIN # 2LMPJ8L98KBL34072.  Thank you in advance. 

45 minutes ago, escapeman said:

Hey Ice Capades. 

Would you be able to check to see if the Window Sticker for my 19 Nautilus is available?   It has a build date of 3/18. 

As soon as I get back to my computer in a few hours.

3 hours ago, escapeman said:

Hey Ice Capades. 

Not available yet.

50 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Not available yet.

Thank you so much for checking. I am surprised not available as yet. Thought one week prior would be there. 

On 3/11/2019 at 6:46 PM, escapeman said:

Thank you so much for checking. I am surprised not available as yet. Thought one week prior would be there. 

I just tried again and the Window Sticker search at the FMCDealer.com portal still says that it's not available. I don't know if Ford Dealers are blocked from looking up new Lincoln vehicle window stickers but I've always been able to look up the stickers for other Lincoln vehicles. I'll check again tomorrow.

Hello Ice,

I'm from Europe and my car should it production on 21st of march. Any chance that you could try to find my sticker?

VIN: 1FA6P8CF5K5165736

Thank you in advance

15 hours ago, ice-capades said:

I just tried again and the Window Sticker search at the FMCDealer.com portal still says that it's not available. I don't know if Ford Dealers are blocked from looking up new Lincoln vehicle window stickers but I've always been able to look up the stickers for other Lincoln vehicles. I'll check again tomorrow.

Hey there Ice . Thank you for taking the time to check for me. I went to my dealer yesterday asking for an update and yes there was one. New build date of 3/23, which is next Saturday, with a ship date of March 26, ETA April 1, and I live less than an hour from the plant. Thx  

9 hours ago, Ikzz said:

Hello Ice,

I'm from Europe and my car should it production on 21st of march. Any chance that you could try to find my sticker?

VIN: 1FA6P8CF5K5165736 

Thank you in advance

Ford says it not available but I also don't know if the Window Stickers for European destinations are available for USA dealers.

8 hours ago, escapeman said:

Hey there Ice . Thank you for taking the time to check for me. I went to my dealer yesterday asking for an update and yes there was one. New build date of 3/23, which is next Saturday, with a ship date of March 26, ETA April 1, and I live less than an hour from the plant. Thx  

No problem. I just checked again and it's not yet available. 

1 hour ago, ice-capades said:

Ford says it not available but I also don't know if the Window Stickers for European destinations are available for USA dealers.

I know that in the past it was possible through ford.direct and researchmaniachs (I used those webs for an other order) but now I can't obtain it anymore. 

Btw thank you for your efforts. Maybe I will try again on 22nd of march. 

Thanks again

On 3/15/2019 at 1:42 PM, escapeman said:

Is this one?

Nautilus.pdf

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 5:50 PM, ice-capades said:

No problem. I just checked again and it's not yet available. 

Het there Ice.  Thank you for getting the window sticker for my soon to be built Nautilus.  Quick question .  I ordered this car WITHOUT the Trailer Tow package and it is on this vehicle, looks like someone at the dealer punched an extra code in error. Is these a chance to get this deleted in time for the build?  Thx

15 hours ago, escapeman said:

Het there Ice.  Thank you for getting the window sticker for my soon to be built Nautilus.  Quick question .  I ordered this car WITHOUT the Trailer Tow package and it is on this vehicle, looks like someone at the dealer punched an extra code in error. Is these a chance to get this deleted in time for the build?  Thx

Vehicle orders are usually "locked in" two weeks before the scheduled build date. Once that status is locked in no changes can be made. 

Good Afternoon,
My name is Michael, and I've been trying to get a copy of my Window Sticker and stumbled upon this forum, if I could get any assistance I would greatly appreciate it!

VIN: 1FA6P8TH9J5122355
2018 Ford Mustang
I keep getting the error to from Ford Direct "The window sticker has not been released for this vehicle"

Edited by Michael8129