• Custom Search

akirby

Window Sticker Lookup

I bought a used 2014 mustang yesterday and am look for the window sticker 1zvbp8am2e5244194

So I have been searching for a way to get a cleaner image of my 2016 F150 window sticker. I purchased it about 2 and half months ago and I have a phone image of the sticker given to me but its not very clean and I cannot see some of the text. The vin number is 1FTFW1EF9GFD40931

I would greatly appreciate it if there was any way of obtaining this! Thanks!

Edited by crumsack

36 minutes ago, crumsack said:

So I have been searching for a way to get a cleaner image of my 2016 F150 window sticker. I purchased it about 2 and half months ago and I have a phone image of the sticker given to me but its not very clean and I cannot see some of the text. The vin number is 1FTFW1EF9GFD40931 

I would greatly appreciate it if there was any way of obtaining this! Thanks!

2016 F-150 XLT 4x4 Super Crew (Special Edition)

1FTFW1EF9GFD40931_WS.pdf

This is fantastic! I would hugely appreciate if I could get a PDF of the sticker for a 2014 Expedition I’m planning to purchase: 1FMJU1J54EEF20071

40 minutes ago, 11lariat said:

This is fantastic! I would hugely appreciate if I could get a PDF of the sticker for a 2014 Expedition I’m planning to purchase: 1FMJU1J54EEF20071 

2014 Expedition XLT 4x4

1FMJU1J54EEF20071_WS.pdf

Buying a new truck, from dealer out of state.  I would love to be able to view the window sticker.  Any help is appreciated.

1ftew1eg1jkc58307

Thanks in advance.

1 minute ago, F150Tim said:

Buying a new truck, from dealer out of state.  I would love to be able to view the window sticker.  Any help is appreciated.

1ftew1eg1jkc58307

Thanks in advance.

Tim,

Doesn't this vehicle show up when you search using Fords "find inventory" feature on the website? Sounds like you know where it's located.

HRG

2 minutes ago, HotRunrGuy said:

Tim,

Doesn't this vehicle show up when you search using Fords "find inventory" feature on the website? Sounds like you know where it's located.

HRG

Nope, I tried using it, but I am getting normal "The VIN hasn't been added yet" message.  I guess I should have said I am buying it used, from a non Ford dealership.  Unless I'm not sure which link, search, you are talking about.

1 minute ago, F150Tim said:

Nope, I tried using it, but I am getting normal "The VIN hasn't been added yet" message.  I guess I should have said I am buying it used, from a non Ford dealership.  Unless I'm not sure which link, search, you are talking about.

Never mind, I thought this was a new truck sitting at an out of state Ford dealership.

HRG

2 hours ago, F150Tim said:

1ftew1eg1jkc58307 

Thanks in advance.

2018 F-150 Lariat 4x4 SuperCrew (Order Type 5B - Fleet)

1FTEW1EG1JKC58307_WS.pdf