• Custom Search

akirby

Window Sticker Lookup

6 hours ago, Unforgiven23 said:

Just bought a Ford pickup this weekend and would be extremely grateful if you could get me the window sticker for the following:

2002 F-150 XLT FX4 4x4 Supercrew Cab
1FTRW08L92KE38849 

Thanks!

The requested Window Sticker is not available from Ford. Window Stickers are generally available for Model Year 2008 and newer. 

I was wondering is a window sticker has been issues for this vehicle.  2LMPJ6LP3KBL50392  

Scheduled build date is June 18th. 

Thank you in advance for the information.

15 minutes ago, Rick65inLA said:

I was wondering is a window sticker has been issues for this vehicle.  2LMPJ6LP3KBL50392  

Scheduled build date is June 18th. 

Thank you in advance for the information.

It's a bit early for the Window Sticker to be available and I don't know if Ford's system will let me retrieve it for a new Lincoln. Remind me later this week and I'll take another look.

22 hours ago, ice-capades said:

It's a bit early for the Window Sticker to be available and I don't know if Ford's system will let me retrieve it for a new Lincoln. Remind me later this week and I'll take another look.

Thanks for the information.  Late last night the window sticker came up on https://researchmaniacs.com/Ford/TrackFactoryCarOrders.html

So it looks like the vehicle is now in production or close to it. 

Thanks again

2LMPJ6LP3KBL50392.pdf

9 hours ago, oliver1539 said:

Hi, just bought a Ford F250 Platinum  last night and would be extremely grateful if you could get me the window sticker for the following:

2013 F250 4x4 supercrew

vin: 1FT7W2BT1DEA67036 

Thanks so much!!

2013 F-250 SRW 4x4 Crew Cab - Lariat 156" WB

1FT7W2BT1DEA67036_WS.pdf

48 minutes ago, Rick65inLA said:

Thanks for the information.  Late last night the window sticker came up on https://researchmaniacs.com/Ford/TrackFactoryCarOrders.html

So it looks like the vehicle is now in production or close to it. 

Thanks again

2LMPJ6LP3KBL50392.pdf

2019 Lincoln Nautilus Reserve FWD

I just checked and it's available in Ford's Vehicle Locator too.

2LMPJ6LP3KBL50392_WS.pdf

On 6/25/2017 at 10:59 AM, ice-capades said:

Ford's window sticker database only goes back 8 model years. If you want to know the vehicle's original build specifications, your local Ford dealer's service department should be able to run a build report for you.

Would you mind pulling the window sticker for me sir?  Thanks in advance!

1FA6P8CF4G5223794

Edited by Btbridges

56 minutes ago, Ramsey57 said:

When you have a few minutes could you get me the window sticker for VIN- 1FTEW1EPOHKC44859. Thank you. I looked everywhere. I would really appreciate it!!

What year is this vehicle? FordDirect reports that the Window Sticker is not available. Window Stickers are generally available for Model Year 2008 and newer. 

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content

GENERAL WINDOW STICKER REQUEST NOTICE: I'm currently doing pre-production work for a video shoot tomorrow which I'm directing for a series of testimonial TV spots for my dealership. Post production editing will be done tomorrow and Friday. As such, any new requests for Window Stickers may have to wait until the weekend when I'll be able to provide them. 

For those that don't know my background, I spent 15 years in the entertainment business as a studio sound engineer and as the Business Agent for the motion picture local of the IATSE (International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees. Whenever I have an opportunity to do production work, that's going to be my first priority and message board requests will have to wait. 

5 hours ago, RIGGJX said:

Just bought a 2018 F150 Lariat

1FTEW1E55JFA19575 

Would appreciate a copy of the window sticker when you have the time

Thanks

Riggjx

2018 F-150 Lariat 4x4 SuperCrew

1FTEW1E55JFA19575_WS.pdf