New Facebook Pages

Ford Mach E

Ford Thunder

• Custom Search

akirby

Window Sticker Lookup

Ford has encrypted their window stickers so you can't just change a vin number on an old URL any more, but I found this dealer webpage that works:

http://mcmahonford.com/Look-Up-Window-Sticker/

akirby, this does not work....

Worked on Friday.

Just tried it with the VIN of a 2016 MKX....got this.

Please check back later.
The window sticker has not yet been

released for this vehicle

Here is another place to try: http://researchmaniacs.com/VIN-Number-Lookup/WindowSticker/Ford.html

However, I'm seeing the same error that twintornados is seeing, so I'm guessing the Ford Direct site is having issues.

I just ran a dealer item VIN on McMahon and it came through.

Hello~

Perhaps someone could assist me in obtaining a Window Sticker/Invoice for my totally restored 1988 Ford Crown Victoria/ Country Squire LTD. Wagon. Thank you

akirby, this does not work....

Any information on how I can obtain a Vehicle window sticker for my 1988 Ford. Thanks

Any information on how I can obtain a Vehicle window sticker for my 1988 Ford. Thanks

Ford's window sticker database only goes back 8 model years. If you want to know the vehicle's original build specifications, your local Ford dealer's service department should be able to run a build report for you.

Here's a link I got yesterday, directly from Ford, for looking up Window Stickers...

http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=InsertVinHere

About time. Thanks!

I just tried looking up my '13 F-150, but it just says that the sticker for this vehicle hasn't been released yet.

Must be because it's a RCSB...

I just tried looking up my '13 F-150, but it just says that the sticker for this vehicle hasn't been released yet.

Must be because it's a RCSB...

They just cobble them together with leftover parts.

Well they only make 2 per year so.........

I actually just looked at a 2017 RCLB XL that’s been marked down to $25k. Tempting but I think I’ll wait for a 2018 Supercab. I tried looking at used ones but a 2013 with 100K miles is $20K. Ridiculous.

Trying to verify the axle ratio on a used 2018 F-150. Used car dealer apparently has no idea. All they listed were the standard features for an XLT and some of the obvious options. Figured the easiest way would be to look at the window sticker but none of these links work....

Edit:

Hmmmm...this might explain why. Seems you must now purchase them from Ford for $35 which includes shipping. What a deal!

https://www.f150forum.com/f118/window-sticker-generator-328405/

http://www.fordshowparts.com/store_contents.cfm?cart_id=02033641070111114100831045433420170910&store_id=1&dept_id=1157&product_id=6967

Edited by blksn8k2

Try etis.ford.com . I also thought it was listed on the door jamb.

Thanks but that link didn't work for me.

The truck is in another state. I haven't called the dealer yet but I may have to. I was also curious if it has the E-locker. Guessing they could see a switch somewhere for that...

The used car dealer listed the obvious options and then added a copy of the base XLT equipment list from Ford's website. That shows things like the 3.3L V6, six-speed trans and 3.73 axle ratio but this truck is a V8 with the ten-speed. The fact that it has some sort of towing package says it probably came standard with a 3.31 axle ratio but may have been ordered with something else. It has a ton of other options including a moon roof so it is possible that it has a special axle ratio too.

Try etis.ford.com . I also thought it was listed on the door jamb.

The axle code will be listed on the sticker on the edge of the door. On mine, it's under the bar code. You can look that up in the Ford Towing Guide for your model year, and that will tell you the stock ratio and whether it's open, limited slip, or an e-locker.

Even if it's in another state, they should be able to send a picture of the sticker.

Also, I'm not sure about the 13th Gen, but on the 12th Gen F-150s, the tow package and axle ratios are not tied together.

The truck is in another state. I haven't called the dealer yet but I may have to. I was also curious if it has the E-locker. Guessing they could see a switch somewhere for that...

On the 4x4s, you pull out on the 4x4 selector dial to engage it. The axle code would be enough to confirm it.

Here's the '18 Order Guide:

https://www.f150forum.com/attachments/f118/476108d1494878351-2018-f150-order-guide-2018-f150-order-guide.pdf

The axle codes appear to be in the header of the table showing the axles ratios on page 30 (page 31 of the PDF).

The E locker has its own switch to the right of the steering wheel on my 2WD.

Edited by akirby

Thanks but that link didn't work for me.

The used car dealer listed the obvious options and then added a copy of the base XLT equipment list from Ford's website. That shows things like the 3.3L V6, six-speed trans and 3.73 axle ratio but this truck is a V8 with the ten-speed. The fact that it has some sort of towing package says it probably came standard with a 3.31 axle ratio but may have been ordered with something else. It has a ton of other options including a moon roof so it is possible that it has a special axle ratio too.

Just post or send me the VIN number and I'll get the Window Sticker which will include everything that the vehicle was built with.

The E locker has its own switch to the right of the steering wheel on my 2WD.

For those of us with real trucks (:)), we don't need a separate switch!

For those of us with real trucks (:)), we don't need a separate switch!

Did I mention I’m getting 22 mpg?

Did I mention I’m getting 22 mpg?

Did I mention I have 925 lb-ft of torque? :)

Did I mention I have 925 lb-ft of torque? :)

Hey - I hauled 5 sheets of plywood AND a bag of charcoal.

Not at the same time.....