Ford to show all-new vehicle tomorrow. New Expedition?

The F150 interior is really pretty top-notch, and isn't completely 'trucky', so I see no reason not to share.

Yeah, I know it's nice (and they seem to have made it nicer), but it's still more trucky than the GM designs. Thankfully the Navigator is completely different/not trucky at all.

I like it but I think the interior will be too truck-like (boxy and blocky) for a lot of soccer moms. I don't blame them for using the F150 interior - honestly I thought the entire front clip and doors would be plucked straight from the F150 with a new grille just because of economics.

Except for a few typical GM design details I don't like I think this is a better looking dash.

2016-gmc-yukon-denali-007.jpg

You know, this is the first time I've noticed that the vent on the passenger dash extends 3/4 of the way across the dash.

Yeah, I know it's nice (and they seem to have made it nicer), but it's still more trucky than the GM designs. Thankfully the Navigator is completely different/not trucky at all.

You know, this is the first time I've noticed that the vent on the passenger dash extends 3/4 of the way across the dash.

I'm sorry, that thing is just ugly. It just seems so disjointed compared to Ford interiors. And that dash vent...why? Because you can? It doesn't add anything positive to the layout. I never have liked GM interiors.

Here are videos showing everything:

http://www.trucktrend.com/videos/201...r-27893/27893/

http://www.trucktrend.com/videos/201...r-27894/27894/

The taillights are bigger than I would've thought.

Coming from currently owning a 2015 F-150 a lot of the changes they have made to this interior were much needed! I am extremely happy with how the inside of this truck is shaping out to be. Now the exterior... ill probably warm up to it eventually.

I'm sorry, that thing is just ugly. It just seems so disjointed compared to Ford interiors. And that dash vent...why? Because you can? It doesn't add anything positive to the layout. I never have liked GM interiors.

Oh I agree. Lots of unnecessary elements just to fill up space in the GM SUVs. And in person, theyre much more claustrophobic than they look in that image. Not to mention the A/C temperature controls bulge out in an odd way that doesn't come across in these pictures.

Here are videos showing everything:

http://www.trucktrend.com/videos/201...r-27893/27893/

http://www.trucktrend.com/videos/201...r-27894/27894/

The taillights are bigger than I would've thought.

Not a huge fan of the headlight/taillight look..the tail lights look too "long" IMO. I wonder how the Navi tail lights will fit into that opening (assuming they keep it the same)

Not a huge fan of the headlight/taillight look..the tail lights look too "long" IMO. I wonder how the Navi tail lights will fit into that opening (assuming they keep it the same)

I'm assuming the only shape the Navi sill share with them is the top cut out, with an overall shorter, but wider light that extends toward the lightbar across the vehicle like the concept:

post8384_1.jpg

Anything below that can be covered with a plastic bumper that extends further up to occupy the space of the taller Expy taillights.

Interesting though on the Navi concept, the taillights went to a point, where the Expy's go to a point but taper back upward before going horizontal. I thought that would've carried over (which would result in a Range Rover/Explorer-esque extension into the quarter panel) , but I'd be surprised to see the quarter panel of the Expy and Navi differ.