2018 Mustang Production Information

ice-capades

The dealer is Salem Ford, Salem NH 03079 I ordered a 2019 Mustang GT Premium in need for green with the PP2 Performance package. I got every single option available with the exception of the rocaro racing seats. I appreciate your help so very much! I did put down a $1,000.00 deposit that is non refundable and I really don't want to lose that. I don't know if there is anything that can be done about that.

There's no reason why the Dealer wouldn't get allocation for a 2019MY Mustang GT. Availability of the PP2 Performance Package is limited so it may just take longer to get it scheduled. I'd start by talking to your Dealer about changing your priority code from 19 to 10, otherwise any other retail Mustang order in their USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) with a lower priority code will get scheduled ahead of yours. Highest Priority = Lowest Numerical Code

• Like 1

Thank you so much akirby, I sincerely appreciate it! My excitement for my first ever Mustang is through the roof! I have learned so much from all of you in the short time I have been here and I am thankful to all of you for all you do! I am going to be patient and I know my Mustang will be in my driveway before I know it. I am just hoping I get a little bit of driving in before the Northeast cold hits.

I didn’t mean to imply there was any fraud because they should be able to get allocation - just a question of when.

I was just trying to explain when it would be illegal for them to take a deposit.

Tell me the dealers name and zip code and exactly what you want and I’ll look around for you.

I did not take that as in implication of fraud and I do appreciate your response. I am just trying to get as much information as I possibly can. I am so very excited and I have never ordered a car before so I am trying to get as familiar with the process as I possibly can and enjoy myself along the way. I hope I am not being overbearing or too bothersome. As I said, I am just very excited!