2018 Lincoln Navigator Production Information

ice-capades

Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) below is the model changeover schedule for the 2017/2018 Lincoln Navigator.

• 03/03/2017 - 2017MY Fleet Final Order Date
  • 03/30/2017 - 2017MY Last Day to Spec Change
  • 07/02/2017 - 2017MY Job Last Date

• 06/12/2017 - 2018MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 07/20/2017 - 2018MY Scheduling Begins
  • 09/25/2017 - 2018MY Job #1 Date

The 2018 Lincoln Navigator Order Guide will be available on or about the date that the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) opens and will be uploaded to the Order Guide section at that time.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Until the "Okay to Buy" status is achieved, only 2018 Navigator retail orders that have been approved through the Retail Order Verification Program will be selected for scheduling.

FYI... The Retail Order Verification Program is a special program that Ford has used previously for select vehicles and requires Dealers to upload customer documents (Signed Buyers Order, Driver's License, etc.) for review prior to Ford approving the retail order for scheduling.

• Like 1

Until the "Okay to Buy" status is achieved, only 2018 Navigator retail orders that have been approved through the Retail Order Verification Program will be selected for scheduling.

FYI... The Retail Order Verification Program is a special program that Ford has used previously for select vehicles and requires Dealers to upload customer documents (Signed Buyers Order, Driver's License, etc.) for review prior to Ford approving the retail order for scheduling.

Any idea on what order these customer orders are scheduled? When do you think I should request order tracking for my order?

Thanks for the info!

How will this work if ford plans to stsrt building the 19my vehicles in match, will they roll the retail orders unfulfilled to the next year? It feels like there are alot more retail orders to fill on top of the dealer orders that also need to be built and pushed out before the next 4 mnths.

Has this process begun already? Are they scheduling customer orders now?

According to a Lincoln concierge chat this morning, the 18 Navi has been given the OK to Buy.

My order is still "processing" but I see that my dealer has one Navi appearing on the Lincoln inventory website (not mine - it shows as Dealer Ordered and is a different trim level).

Edited by HofstraJet

According to a Lincoln concierge chat this morning, the 18 Navi has been given the OK to Buy.

My order is still "processing" but I see that my dealer has one Navi appearing on the Lincoln inventory website (not mine - it shows as Dealer Ordered and is a different trim level).

Good to know. I checked the inventory around me and two new ones popped up that are different than the 4 previously around me that had been removed. Ill update my locate request for tomorrow and see what status my order is. I saw on your other comment about waiting and bugs being worked out and cant say I blame you if you have the luxury of waiting. My wife had to hold 2 gallons of milk yesterday as we drove home from the grocery store because a lack of room in the current car, if that happens again she may make me sleep in the basement so Im gonna take my chances with the 18 lol