2018 Expedition Production Information

ice-capades

• 3 weeks later...

FYI... There's a national commodity issue in place for 2018 Expedition scheduling this week. Scheduling available ONLY for XLT's w/#200A or #201A. NO Limited's, NO Platinum's and NO exceptions for retail orders! Ford representatives were making calls yesterday asking/begging Dealers to order XLT's. Only problem is that with an XLT w/201A get's leather and available with the Panoramic Roof but you can't get the Navigation System! Just another example of what a mess Ford's manufacturing division is. They introduce an all-new vehicle which usually has a very high mix of luxury trim orders and they can't build them.

Ice-capades: is the scheduling hold on 2018 Expedition Platinum and Limited trim lines still in effect?

Eagerly awaiting news of my order getting scheduled.... but it seems like a pipe dream at the moment.

Thanks.

Ice-capades: is the scheduling hold on 2018 Expedition Platinum and Limited trim lines still in effect?

Eagerly awaiting news of my order getting scheduled.... but it seems like a pipe dream at the moment.

Thanks.

Sorry for the delay... I was sick for a week (not Flu!) and missed your post. The commodity issue was in place for 1-2 weeks but was obviously lifted. Glad to see that your order was scheduled!

• Like 1

Sorry for the delay... I was sick for a week (not Flu!) and missed your post. The commodity issue was in place for 1-2 weeks but was obviously lifted. Glad to see that your order was scheduled!

No problem. Thank you for replying. I am definitely happy that the order is scheduled. Just going to have to be patient as we wait for it to be built!

Awaiting Shipment Origin Received - (Jack Cooper Transport )

ETA March 6-12

New poster here! We have been stuck in the awaiting shipment phase for almost 2 weeks. Would somebody be able to check our status? VIN 1FMJK2AT0JEA22681. Thank you!

COTUS updated today with a new delivery date of April 1st. Our dealer still thinks it's arriving this week. Is our vehicle really built and just sitting somewhere waiting for a train to the West Coast? Any information would be greatly appreciated!!

COTUS updated today with a new delivery date of April 1st. Our dealer still thinks it's arriving this week. Is our vehicle really built and just sitting somewhere waiting for a train to the West Coast? Any information would be greatly appreciated!!

For once COTUS is correct

Awaiting Shipment: Origin Received - (Jack Cooper Transport ) Ramp 1K, Kentucky Truck, KY

ETA March 25-April 1

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...