Diesel in F150

johndeerefarmer

I have saw spy photos of a diesel in a F150 mule and it was supposed to be the 3.0 according to the engine code. This would be a maximum fuel economy truck to compete with the Ram Ecodiesel.

I also saw new spy photos of a 8 lug F150 so hopefully a heavy duty F150 is on the way. Maybe competition for the Cummins in the Nissan (and maybe Toyota)? Maybe the 4.4 engine out of the Land Rover will finally make it! 325 HP/525 lb ft of torque would be great. Maybe call it a F175?

Thoughts?

I have saw spy photos of a diesel in a F150 mule and it was supposed to be the 3.0 according to the engine code. This would be a maximum fuel economy truck to compete with the Ram Ecodiesel.

I also saw new spy photos of a 8 lug F150 so hopefully a heavy duty F150 is on the way. Maybe competition for the Cummins in the Nissan (and maybe Toyota)? Maybe the 4.4 engine out of the Land Rover will finally make it! 325 HP/525 lb ft of torque would be great. Maybe call it a F175 200?

Thoughts?

FIFY

I also saw new spy photos of a 8 lug F150 so hopefully a heavy duty F150 is on the way. Maybe competition for the Cummins in the Nissan (and maybe Toyota)? Maybe the 4.4 engine out of the Land Rover will finally make it! 325 HP/525 lb ft of torque would be great. Maybe call it a F175?

Thoughts?

I agree with twintornados...call it the F200.

That would be the ideal truck for me since I don't quite need the overpowered and over-capable F250, but an F150 just isn't enough. I think that's exactly what you are looking for too, right JDF?

PS, nice to see you back over here after spending time in the '17 forum at that other place. :) What's the ETA on your '17?

That would be the ideal truck for me since I don't quite need the overpowered and over-capable F250, but an F150 just isn't enough. I think that's exactly what you are looking for too, right JDF?

PS, nice to see you back over here after spending time in the '17 forum at that other place. :) What's the ETA on your '17?

Yes, I think a F200 diesel would be exactly what me and lot of guys would need.

ETA was Oct 17. It seems to have "got lost" after that........

Sorry I took so long to respond. For some reason I am not getting notifications even though they are turned on

Yes, I think a F200 diesel would be exactly what me and lot of guys would need.

ETA was Oct 17. It seems to have "got lost" after that........

Sorry I took so long to respond. For some reason I am not getting notifications even though they are turned on

That sucks they've lost it. Hopefully they find it soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...