Los Angeles Auto Show 2016

So I can't discuss Ford/Lincoln openly here? If you want me to leave, I'll leave...... I don't see why my views make a difference in these threads, just about every time I post on something it turns into the whole crazy show about RWD and supercars..... I'm looking to give my opinions on the current Lincoln, which may or may not involve comparing those other premium luxury brands. I refuse to buy any foreign brand, I just won't do it, until I'm forced. It's only Cadillac and Lincoln for me.

Because you bring that stuff up? Repeatedly. With every single comment.

So I can't discuss Ford/Lincoln openly here? If you want me to leave, I'll leave...... I don't see why my views make a difference in these threads, just about every time I post on something it turns into the whole crazy show about RWD and supercars..... I'm looking to give my opinions on the current Lincoln, which may or may not involve comparing those other premium luxury brands. I refuse to buy any foreign brand, I just won't do it, until I'm forced. It's only Cadillac and Lincoln for me.

90% of what you post are things you state as facts, not your "opinion". Here is a prime example:

But it is true, Lincoln is afraid to launch anything RWD-biased right now, because they know what's gonna happen is, what's gonna happen is it will be compared to the ATS, 3 series, C class, XE, IS, etc all of which have a dedicated RWD-bias platform

That is a fact which you cannot prove and which can't be backed up with any reasonable logic.

I find that hard to believe...the only way they'd kill it off sooner is if the plant in Mexico was ready to go next Summer

Unless the MX plant is slightly ahead of schedule and they are going to work a ton of OT at MAP to build up a huge supply of Focuses (Focii??) to last 6-8 months with no production. It's a stretch, but is possible.

Unless the MX plant is slightly ahead of schedule and they are going to work a ton of OT at MAP to build up a huge supply of Focuses (Focii??) to last 6-8 months with no production. It's a stretch, but is possible.

You wouldn't need to work a ton of OT. Just cancel all the down weeks.

• Like 2