Ambient Lighting for 2017

Maybe I've missed it, I can't seem to find out if the 2017 Explorer will have the ambient color changeable interior lighting.

I had a brochure from Ford and didn't see it listed, I built my Ex on Ford.com and didn't see any mention of it there either and I've searched here. I keep forgetting to ask my salesperson when I speak with him and thought that one of you would know the answer.

My 2014 has it. I just ordered a 17 and am curious.

TIA!

• 2 weeks later...

I just took delivery of a 2017 Platinum to replace our 2012 Explorer. I can say the Platinum does have ambient lighting. The Sync3 interface is a bit different...actually better for picking the color and adjusting the intensity. On another note, the Vehicle Health Report function is no longer available. I think they want you to use Ford Pass on your iPhone or Android in its place.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks! I did check the guide but was probably looking right at it and missed it. ;)

Thanks again!

If you have it, it will be under the settings tab. Hit settings and scroll left to the 2nd page and it would be there. Mine moved to page 3 because of Android Audio and a couple of Apps.