TC Production numbers

I contacted Ford VIA Facebook for info on how many TC were produced for 2014, and how many came painted Burnished Glow. This is the info I received back from Ford.

The photo is of my TC at Crater Lake, Oregon last June.

M Rick Richards

Attn: Jeff. Hello Jeff, I am providing my VIN for my 2014 Transit Connect to fund out how many were painted Burnished Glow. Actually, if you could provide a breakdown of all the colors would be great. Then I can share that information with a TC forum that I am part of.

NM0GE9F70Exxxxxxx.

Ford Service

Hi Rick,

I've received the following information, regarding your request. Our system will only populate information regarding the specs on your VIN. I was unable to obtain specifics on each individual color.

2014 Transit Connect XLT Wagon LWB 4,412 out of that body style:

4,412 came with 6 Speed Auto Transaxle W/OD. 247 came with Burnished Glow exterior paint color. 4,398 came with a 2.5L DOHC Engine. 478 came with the Trailer Tow Package. 734 came with the Dual Zone Front Auto Temperature Control. 316 came with the Mid Vehicle Overhead Console. 1,045 came with the Roof Rack including Crossbars. 485 came with MyFord Touch/CD/Sirius/SYNC/Cam. 1,926 came with the Reverse Sensing System. 803 came with the 17” Alloy Wheels. 4,412 came with the rapid spec 210A.

I was also provided the below link, in the event you would like to purchase a Build Sheet here. Hope this helps!

Jeff Ford Service

post-52848-0-64853900-1469345629_thumb.jpg