Forum Width Issue: Solved

I've been using this forum as well as other forums with this same software. However and often I would get discouraged because I'm constantly scrolling left or right in order to read topics or post topics myself. This morning while at one of these other forums, I found out a simple solution to my forum width issue.

For all those who are having the same issue, follow these directions.

1. Press and hold the "Ctrl" key
  2. Using your mouse scroll/roller/wheel, roll forward or back (Do not move the mouse) this adjust (zoom in or out) the web page within your browser.
  3. Done.

Now I can see and read everything over the entire page, even stuff on the right side that I've never seen before, tag clouds and more..

Another adjustment I just located is a shadow box, as shown in the attached image. Take note of the red arrow over at the top right.. this is pointing to a shadow box, which can be clicked to close the right side column area (tags, top posters etc) thus allowing for a wider view of the forum area.

Hope this helps anyone who has a smaller screen or even those who need to read the site in large text mode.

• Like 1