2017 Superduty order guide?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ford has not yet released a timetable for the 2016 F-Series Super Duty "Balance Out" or the 2017 F-Series Super Duty order bank or scheduling timetable. I'll post that information as soon as its available but don't expect anything until late spring or early summer.

ice-capades, do you have any updated info for the '17 SD?

Thanks to Ice for posting the order guide in the section at the top of the page, just under the banner.

one change I found interesting is that the new cab increases the wheelbases by 4" to 6" depending on the cab/bed config. The new f150 cab does feel WAY bigger than the current superduty, especially in the back seat.

no indication of a new engine and 10 speed that was hinted about. And of course no HP/TQ numbers yet.

Also note, 48 gallon fuel tanks on the crewcab long bed!

Is there an auto show or something coming up where they will be revealing the HP & GCVW numbers and maybe any other "secrets" ?

I noticed in the cab-chassis order guide under Major Product Changes>Functional>Upgraded Alternator Offerings that it shows a 240 amp alternator for the 3.2 in XLT/Lariat. However, I didn't see the engine offered. Is that a misprint and it should be 6.2L?

Misprint I would imagine since the 3.2L isn't mentioned anywhere else, and it is right under the 6.2L on the XL.