Allegations on Facebook

pmooret

No idea if these allegations are true or not, Facebook is just like here, you can say anything you want but.... If they are true & can be proven....its far from over & whether you are for or against this contract shouldn't matter, thus is not the kind of representation we want.

• Like 1

If its proven, there should be jail time. This is much bigger than a bonus or just this election, union has gotten by for way too long just doing whatever they want with no accountibility. Those days are over with social media, Im not a big social media guy, dont have a facebook account as much of it is rumors , gossip etc, but truth can also be exposed that people didnt know about before. Several said this isnt the first time buckets for votes have come out to the line, IF and I am saying if, this is true, then there need to be consequences. If you cant agee on that, whatever else we disagree on, then I dont believe you are union.

• Like 1

If its proven, there should be jail time. This is much bigger than a bonus or just this election, union has gotten by for way too long just doing whatever they want with no accountibility. Those days are over with social media, Im not a big social media guy, dont have a facebook account as much of it is rumors , gossip etc, but truth can also be exposed that people didnt know about before. Several said this isnt the first time buckets for votes have come out to the line, IF and I am saying if, this is true, then there need to be consequences. If you cant agee on that, whatever else we disagree on, then I dont believe you are union.

I over heard this "thanks to corrupt local 600 Christmas will be awesome, they definatey fudged the numbers."

Heard several variations of that today in several different departments.

I hope it's just bullshit and it isn't that corrupt.

Sore Losers!

Nah, the winners are the people that live pay check to paycheck and only want or need the signing bonus money and profit sharing advance.

The loser's are the people looking at long term gains or getting back just a part of what we all gave up.

You sound like the former so enjoy the pocket money.

• Like 2

You people are so fucking stupid.if that contract failed any gains would have come out of investments in plants in this country. Which would mean lose of jobs.

For what so you greety fucks could get one extra holiday pay and another $1000 bounes. Get real.

maybe u didnt do so well in english class eh ?

voted no and PROUD

What you said:

You people are so fucking stupid.if that contract failed any gains would have come out of investments in plants in this country. Which would mean lose of jobs.

For what so you greety fucks could get one extra holiday pay and another $1000 bounes. Get real.

How it should read:

You people are so fucking stupid. If that contract failed, any gains would have come out of investments in plants in this country, which would mean loss of jobs. For what? So you greedy fucks could get one extra holiday pay and another $1,000 in bonuses? Get real!

• Like 2