Give me specifics of why you are voting no?

Tier2

Just limiting on 2 specific days it will help weed out the pos's. Someone with a perfect attendance should not be worried about that little thing because if you were to miss more then you will most likely have a medical issue which would be covered other ways...we still have fmla

Sounds like wee country uses FMLA!!! No wonder your voting yes , you need that signing bonus so you can miss more days

Just limiting on 2 specific days it will help weed out the pos's. Someone with a perfect attendance should not be worried about that little thing because if you were to miss more then you will most likely have a medical issue which would be covered other ways...we still have fmla

If I want to use my "personal" time on all Mondays, my perfect attendance and the fact that I'm a grown ass man affords me that right. My vacation time is already a nightmare to schedule. This is just going to make it doubly hard to get a day off.

DEAL BREAKER!

• Like 1

So you would reject $9 billion being invested in US plants over not getting more than one excused call in on Monday or Friday. Not smart.

all while transferring nearly all auto production overseas or out-of-country.

Read the product plans and think about why the company is aboard this deal.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/tentative-ford-uaw-contract-moves-most-car-production-outside-us/ar-CCczMU?li=AA4Zjn

Edited by FiredMotorCompany

If I want to use my "personal" time on all Mondays, my perfect attendance and the fact that I'm a grown ass man affords me that right. My vacation time is already a nightmare to schedule. This is just going to make it doubly hard to get a day off.

DEAL BREAKER!

So you're willing to strike because you might not always get a Monday or Friday off. Good luck in life with that smart thinking

So you're willing to strike because you might not always get a Monday or Friday off. Good luck in life with that smart thinking

That's discrimination against C crew cause they work both those days and A crew and B crew only work one of those days! That policy will not fly due to discrimination laws!

You people need to be able to think quick and understand things , this policy will never be enforced!

Vote Yes based on Section 57 article 50 paragraphs 5 and 6 with attached side letter page 2,569 of the law books

That's discrimination against C crew cause they work both those days and A crew and B crew only work one of those days! That policy will not fly due to discrimination laws!

You people need to be able to think quick and understand things , this policy will never be enforced!

Vote Yes based on Section 57 article 50 paragraphs 5 and 6 with attached side letter page 2,569 of the law books

it's the first and last day of your regularly scheduled shift i.e. Mon/Thursday for both A and B crew

1. Pay scale, we shouldn't be on par with FCA on pay increases. FCA makes junk and is not on the same playing field as FMC. FMC and GM are on the same field, our scale should match their's.

We will all be at the same level in 8 years....who cares if its front, back or evenly disbursed.

2. I do not want or need an upfront payment on profit sharing. My 401k is maxed already for the year. I was kind of hoping to use the profit sharing to fill it up at one time in 2016.

If you maxed it out this year you will have no problem next year because our profit share will be significantly higher.

3. Parts plants pay, I read a few things and while I get it they are parts plants, I think capping them at under 20 an hour still sucks, they could raise that a few bucks.

Current employees can bid out to higher paying plants.

4. Having tier 2 health insurance which is much cheaper for the company and still offers me fantastic coverage I want left alone. I'll pass on legacy coverage. If 2018 rolls around I do not want the tax to push us to a plan lesser than what I currently have.

Health care cost are also going to be scrutinized. Be glad you pay nothing for a premium.

5. I see reports in several media outlets that MAP is getting the Ranger and Bronco. The contract says a new vehicle and does not specifically state what, I'd like to see their plan spelled out better. The way it reads now they could get an equivalent to a Smart Car out in at MAP which will not sell any better than they product they are moving.

It's obviously the Ranger and Bronco.

1. Pay scale, we shouldn't be on par with FCA on pay increases. FCA makes junk and is not on the same playing field as FMC. FMC and GM are on the same field, our scale should match their's.

We will all be at the same level in 8 years....who cares if its front, back or evenly disbursed.

2. I do not want or need an upfront payment on profit sharing. My 401k is maxed already for the year. I was kind of hoping to use the profit sharing to fill it up at one time in 2016.

If you maxed it out this year you will have no problem next year because our profit share will be significantly higher.

3. Parts plants pay, I read a few things and while I get it they are parts plants, I think capping them at under 20 an hour still sucks, they could raise that a few bucks.

Current employees can bid out to higher paying plants.

4. Having tier 2 health insurance which is much cheaper for the company and still offers me fantastic coverage I want left alone. I'll pass on legacy coverage. If 2018 rolls around I do not want the tax to push us to a plan lesser than what I currently have.

Health care cost are also going to be scrutinized. Be glad you pay nothing for a premium.

5. I see reports in several media outlets that MAP is getting the Ranger and Bronco. The contract says a new vehicle and does not specifically state what, I'd like to see their plan spelled out better. The way it reads now they could get an equivalent to a Smart Car out in at MAP which will not sell any better than they product they are moving.

It's obviously the Ranger and Bronco.

Don't always believe the Media!

Its a definite NO vote for me. No equal pay for equal work

No Elimination of tiers (instead they ADD tiers)

None of the concessions we made returning

We are so far below our ability to spend that we once were at that the piddly ass raise that legacy gets is more than offset by inflation over the 4 years.

No worried about product "Investments" as many of those are ongoing and Those plans have NOTHING to do with our contract. They were made YEARS ago, and will happen regardless And many already are

I wish to retire one of these days, and I don't want to leave behind a group of underpaid people to vote on MY benefits down the road who will never get what wee get, and won't give a damn about retirees. Those that work in these plants 30+ years deserve better.

Excused Absence issue EXAMPLE:

My son plays high school football on Fridays. His team makes playoffs and continues to advance in the state tournament. Can I schedule a Vac. day each Fri to watch my son play football? NOPE. Calendar is full. So do I start taking awols so I can watch my son play or miss being part of his life in a once-in-lifetime event?

So, play this forward to other life events; extended weekend with wife, friends, yourself, etc... AND, what if you are ill? You will be disciplined for being sick on a Fri or Mon?

Looks like the company is trying to control numbers to have less on the payroll to keep the line running.

As a skilled tradesmen I'm voting no because I believe there should be a bigger spread between production and trades pay.

Some coordinators are only making a dollar and change less than I am, considering the nature of work and risks involved as trades I would like to see a few dollars spread.

Edited by 313

My son plays high school football on Fridays. His team makes playoffs and continues to advance in the state tournament. Can I schedule a Vac. day each Fri to watch my son play football? NOPE. Calendar is full. So do I start taking awols so I can watch my son play or miss being part of his life in a once-in-lifetime event?

So, play this forward to other life events; extended weekend with wife, friends, yourself, etc... AND, what if you are ill? You will be disciplined for being sick on a Fri or Mon?

Looks like the company is trying to control numbers to have less on the payroll to keep the line running.

Really, your big hang up is the attendance policy? They barely enforce the current one, if they even enforce it at all. What makes you think they're going to enforce the new one?

Its a definite NO vote for me. No equal pay for equal work

No Elimination of tiers (instead they ADD tiers)

None of the concessions we made returning

We are so far below our ability to spend that we once were at that the piddly ass raise that legacy gets is more than offset by inflation over the 4 years.

No worried about product "Investments" as many of those are ongoing and Those plans have NOTHING to do with our contract. They were made YEARS ago, and will happen regardless And many already are

I wish to retire one of these days, and I don't want to leave behind a group of underpaid people to vote on MY benefits down the road who will never get what wee get, and won't give a damn about retirees. Those that work in these plants 30+ years deserve better.

The typical company argument is traditional employee benefits cannot be fully restored because they are following the Union calling for improvements to 2nd Tier benefits.

I call B.S.

We should all be traditional with full restoration of all benefits we had prior to the reopened contract in 2011. We should have been fully restored to 2009 language as a starting point. Even the government quit saying things were worse than expected, we are recovered and all is good.

Ford North America is kicking ass. And we are subsidizing their shareholders returns.

Who said strike? I said vote NO. This is called negotiations. Your immediate reaction to insult only highlights your lack of intelligence. Can we discuss things on here, or is this a forum of middle schoolers? Yes, I am willing to vote NO because of this issue. It is insulting to me as an adult to not be able to use a sick day if I have one available. Leave the childish behavior out of the conversation.

Ford hired you to do a job and they depend on you to show up and do it! Sometimes you can't attend every life event!

Labor accepts Quits anytime of the day if you feel you can no longer show up to do the job you were hired to do

Ford hired you to do a job and they depend on you to show up and do it! Sometimes you can't attend every life event!

Labor accepts Quits anytime of the day if you feel you can no longer show up to do the job you were hired to do

Pretty self righteous! They also gave us "excused absence" days to use at our discretion. Not "usually excused."

• Like 1