Active Motion Seats

Hello all Purchase Dealer Ordered 2016 Explorer Platinum from dealership in Oregon a few weeks ago and now awaiting anxiously for it to be delivered. Would like to know if anyone here has experienced Active Motion Seating on their new Explorer and give me your thoughts using this feature.

Hello all Purchase Dealer Ordered 2016 Explorer Platinum from dealership in Oregon a few weeks ago and now awaiting anxiously for it to be delivered. Would like to know if anyone here has experienced Active Motion Seating on their new Explorer and give me your thoughts using this feature.

I looked at this feature as well when I ordered last month. I decided against it, but would think if you do a bunch of driving or longer periods in the car, it could be helpful. Here's a link to the principle of it: http://www.ford.com/cars/taurus/gallery/videos-and-demos/Videos/available-multicontour-front-seats-with-active-motionsupsup/ngbs_taurus_2014_fmft008000_multicontourseats/

Thanks for the Link. I have watched Ford's video and was hoping someone had experienced on long trips. This feature was one of the Wife's interest for just as you said in taking longer trips. Her current car very uncomfortable to ride in after a few hours driving. Has there been long delays in Denver waiting for Explorers built waiting to be shipped to Denver? I cant seem to get ETA from dealership here in Oregon. They gave me Vin number and it looks to me from the Sticker it was built sometime between 9/29/2015 and 10/06 2015. It had already been ordered by dealership. We traveled 180 miles to dealer to purchase the Explorer. But on arrival realize car advertised not there but have been dealer ordered. We purchase anyway because the Platinum very hard to find here in Oregon.

Thanks for the Link. I have watched Ford's video and was hoping someone had experienced on long trips. This feature was one of the Wife's interest for just as you said in taking longer trips. Her current car very uncomfortable to ride in after a few hours driving. Has there been long delays in Denver waiting for Explorers built waiting to be shipped to Denver? I cant seem to get ETA from dealership here in Oregon. They gave me Vin number and it looks to me from the Sticker it was built sometime between 9/29/2015 and 10/06 2015. It had already been ordered by dealership. We traveled 180 miles to dealer to purchase the Explorer. But on arrival realize car advertised not there but have been dealer ordered. We purchase anyway because the Platinum very hard to find here in Oregon.

Yeah that drives me nuts that once the vehicle is built and it sits waiting for transport. Since you have a VIN, try the link on this forum to see if they can track it for you and give you any info. I've tried the cotus.ford.com link and have been reading where it doesn't work. At this point, I'm still waiting on a VIN...hoping next week sometime.