S.O.S. @ 228

Stugots

Someone send help! We're being sold put by some of the same people who used to call Sterling home. Mayberry was ran out of office here, miraculously promoted to international rep after she lost her local election. Now Jimmy Settles is sending her back to Sterling to help force feed us this bullsh%t. Mayberry, Gafa, Sacino and even Bobby Tiseo. Hey Bobby what would Angelo Tiseo say about selling out 2000 people in Sterling Heights?

Where is OUR negotiator Jeff Terry? Why has Jimmy Settles squeezed him out of negotiations? Could it be because Jeff has a set of balls and would fight the company on the bullsh##t they want to force upon us.

Hey Jimmy, WE WANT JEFF TERRY TO BE INVOLVED!

Hey Jimmy, why don't you come to 228 union meeting next weekend?

Hope to see you there!

• Like 1

It's really messing with our morale on the floor. Got these people who weren't elected 6 months and called to NFD. Now they come to this plant with the scare tactics and chicken little sky is falling garbage. Want to shove this deal down our throats. Are we really looking at a 3rd tier of workers? Flabbergasted and disgusted by what I'm hearing and seeing. How is a "3rd tier" supposed to afford to buy a new car? Why would NFD agree to it? What's in it for them?

• Like 1

It's really messing with our morale on the floor. Got these people who weren't elected 6 months and called to NFD. Now they come to this plant with the scare tactics and chicken little sky is falling garbage. Want to shove this deal down our throats. Are we really looking at a 3rd tier of workers? Flabbergasted and disgusted by what I'm hearing and seeing. How is a "3rd tier" supposed to afford to buy a new car? Why would NFD agree to it? What's in it for them?

Forget a car, what about just day to day living? can't pay rent, phone, car insurance and groceries on $10 (or less) an hour. You need and pick and choose which one gets paid on time and which ones are late on a week-week or month-month basis. Trust me, I've been down that road.

I have missed some of you. Some of you I've never heard of before. Nice to meet ya. I will have you know the Sterling Heights Michigan UAW Ford Axle plant does not lay down for anybody. Go home tonight and think about what you've done. I have a clear conscious. Can you all say the same?

Edited by Stugots

Someone send help! We're being sold put by some of the same people who used to call Sterling home. Mayberry was ran out of office here, miraculously promoted to international rep after she lost her local election. Now Jimmy Settles is sending her back to Sterling to help force feed us this bullsh%t. Mayberry, Gafa, Sacino and even Bobby Tiseo. Hey Bobby what would Angelo Tiseo say about selling out 2000 people in Sterling Heights?

Where is OUR negotiator Jeff Terry? Why has Jimmy Settles squeezed him out of negotiations? Could it be because Jeff has a set of balls and would fight the company on the bullsh##t they want to force upon us.

Hey Jimmy, WE WANT JEFF TERRY TO BE INVOLVED!

Hey Jimmy, why don't you come to 228 union meeting next weekend?

Hope to see you there!

Jeff terry? I hear he was one of the fuck-ups who helped to negotiate the contact that forces us to work at a lower wage.... is that who you really want?