Wage Rumor

Tier2

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound when you post stupid shit like that??

No more ridiculous than those telling Tier 2's to quit if they don't like it. Thankfully this forum represents a small sample of the unions Tier 1's. A majority of the ones I work with are willing to put a small raise for themselves aside for now in order to benefit Tier 2's.

We as tier 1 better realize that the door was open on our rates of pay the day the IUAW brought this multiple pay rate for the same dam labor being preformed by every member in every plant Ford is making the record profits in.

10yrs_No_Seniority is completely correct and knows first hand how long these less than shit IUAW contracts have been going on. Three years, then Five years, to reach full scale. Then TPT then STPT then LTS then Supplemental etc...etc..etc.

We here at CAP have had LTS, TPT, STPT on lay off with not a one occurrence for anything on their record and full scale tier 1 members with two or three 30 day DLO on their records and who gets to come in with all their restrictions...?. get reinstated with all their seniority? and G-d knows the first in line up for go home status....? You guess it!!! All the fuckin time other members are being treated as disposable labor....!!!

The sooner that teir 2 realizes that this path through the valley of shit we call a IUAW contract has been traveled long before tier 2 was born into the land a being sold like a cheap piece of meat. This same path has been traveled by other poor souls that have been put thorough the same if not worse shit that teir 2 keeps bringing to everyone's attention. The sooner tier 2 will realize we tier 1 and tier 2, trades and all those TPT, STPT, LTS and Supplemental employee`s are all the same. The sooner tier 2 will realize we all are being played against each other by....? Our piss poor excuse for a business agents.

Tier 1 did help bring about tier 2 by stooping down to the thought of the IUAW knew what they were doing by selling the membership for half what they got just the contract before. So yes we have some holier than thou tier 1 members and yes we have the tier 2`s that think they`re the only ones that have been used and abused but, in the long run from the first TPT through this two or three tier shit "all" of us have had the KY job. Unfortunately we have that human nature shit, when it comes to "I`m better that them, shit". In reality we are all on the same shit list.

What the hell was the IUAW thinking (I know oxymoron) about by not taking a strike vote before they head to the table? Especially after the last two or three gems they brought back? Kinda like... realizing you left your fuckin rifle under your bunk ..."dick head"....

People, wake up... no strike vote, sending out IUAW flunkeee`s to the hall to ask what we would like in the contract, yesterday? Either we are going to get a contract from the G-ds or the hand writing is on the wall, the fat lady is done singing or kiss your tier 1, tier 2, skilled trades and all the rest of the cheap meat asses good bye....

It`s one time I can`t hope more that I`m wrong, about our great track record holding business agents....

Suck it up tier 2, aint nothin really hard after your first forced 20 with full field back and rifle. Never have the pleasure tier 2? No? Then this shit will be tuff but, we will make it through, Brother. Just remember the words of that great IUAW Vice President, head :lol2: of the Ford Department that said "it`s the best we could get" annnd "you should be thankful you gotts a J-O-B!!!"

Hang on tier 2 the shit aint even got interesting yet :spiteful:

Decker

1 of the 1788

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

Nope, not impossible, and there are hundreds more in the same boat. Ford TFT, TPT, SuperTemp, LTS, etc.., laid us off & re-hired us, until finally in 2012 they made us Entry Level Employees. (after rolling back our wages a second time)

That is pretty shitty

I explained it in my second post.

And the only thing temporary about working those years were the Ford acronyms. We were strung along with the possibility of full-time employment with nearly every new assignment. And even flat-out lied to about being "grandfathered" in after the '07 contract.

We were definitely taken advantage of.

When your hired as a TEMP you know the rules!

Goes both ways.... When you hired in you knew your compensation/benefits were negotiated every four years and you weren't guaranteed anything. So quit bitching about not getting a raise in a decade.

Edited by Tier2

4 years is not a guarantee. Every contract can be made to be its own length. There is nothing anywhere that says it's definitely for sure 100% going to be 4 years every time. Stop it.

Point is Tier 1 knew their compensation could change. Now go study up on your tesphe because you didn't even know it was a 401k.

Point is Tier 1 knew their compensation could change. Now go study up on your tesphe because you didn't even know it was a 401k.

First, mind your own business. It's not a traditional 401k, and it's set up for a slightly better return than a traditional 401k. I trust my financial planner, he's been working with my family for 20+ years.

Second, quit acting like we are guaranteed anything in the next contract. You sound like you are an entitled millennial and making us all look bad (even the tier 1people), especially after starting this very thread based entirely on a lie that you made up.

First, mind your own business. It's not a traditional 401k, and it's set up for a slightly better return than a traditional 401k. I trust my financial planner, he's been working with my family for 20+ years.

Second, quit acting like we are guaranteed anything in the next contract. You sound like you are an entitled millennial and making us all look bad (even the tier 1people), especially after starting this very thread based entirely on a lie that you made up.

You're right. I made it up. We'll see. Edited by Tier2

Goes both ways.... When you hired in you knew your compensation/benefits were negotiated every four years and you weren't guaranteed anything. So quit bitching about not getting a raise in a decade.

Tier 2 employees act like they were not told there hourly rate at all and when they got there first check they were shocked that it wasn't the same hourly rate as a 1st Tier, I guess only thing discussed in your orientation was how much 1st Tier made!

Hey Tier2, im praying you don't get a raise for a decade. sure hope there's a way my vote can help with that.

That's the union spirit. It's people like you that make this union so strong. You're always looking out for your brothers and sisters. It's appreciated.

Tier 2 employees act like they were not told there hourly rate at all and when they got there first check they were shocked that it wasn't the same hourly rate as a 1st Tier, I guess only thing discussed in your orientation was how much 1st Tier made!

I was told. I didn't complain for 3 years, I was just counting down til Sept. 15 2015.

That's the union spirit. It's people like you that make this union so strong. You're always looking out for your brothers and sisters. It's appreciated.

Your 4th post in this thread states that you would vote yes and that it "seems fair" if you get a raise this contract and Tier 1 doesn't. Do you call that "union spirit"? Do you even understand that a LOT of people were on your side right up until you opened your selfserving, greedy mouth?

• Like 1