Straight-six vs V6

@akirby.....and flat plane cranks.....................BURN!...............lol......and yep, gimme an F100, vinyl bench and three on the tree.....my Dad had a restored one in NZ, was AWESOME....course I say that but would give my left ---t to be able to swing an RS.

Edited by Deanh

Consider the source (Annekr drives an AMG MB).

Due to the effects of cancer and chemotherapy (currently, my KPS is 70), my physician advised me not to drive any more. I actually no longer have either the W220 AMG Mercedes-Benz or the 2010 Fusion. I donated the former to the MB Club of America Educational Foundation and sold the latter to my nephew.

I didn't get around to updating my Blue Oval Forums profile in a while so your post was a friendly reminder to do that. :)

Anything we can do for you?

Just keep doing what you're doing! Blue Oval Forums is a GREAT community with fantastic moderators, members, and discussion threads. I've visited European car forums like mbworld.org in the past, but gave up on them quickly as they lacked the friendly and fun nature of Blue Oval Forums.

If I'm not outside taking in some fresh air, reading these forums while at the home computer brings me much enjoyment.

• Like 4

Due to the effects of cancer and chemotherapy (currently, my KPS is 70), my physician advised me not to drive any more. I actually no longer have either the W220 AMG Mercedes-Benz or the 2010 Fusion. I donated the former to the MB Club of America Educational Foundation and sold the latter to my nephew.

I didn't get around to updating my Blue Oval Forums profile in a while so your post was a friendly reminder to do that. :)

Thoughts and prayers with you man!

• Like 3

HOW COME I ALWAYS GET THE FEELS WHEN I COME TO THIS FORUM :(

We all know what happened last year and now another coveted member had cancer. Think of how many members we have that haven't logged in because they have passed on or are too sick to do so and we have no way of knowing. I'm leaving for a little while now.

• Like 1

I've don't really know you aneekr, but I've learned that a kind word to someone you don't know may be the deciding factor on how their day will end. I wish you the best and a speedy recovery.

• Like 2