contract news

statts

Yeah but Hinkydink is our real dousche bag chairman. Mr "thinks he knows it all" he is a joke here in Lima. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer. But they love electing the slow one's here in Lima.

i am the best, there is no other! i have made lima and taken it to new heights!

if it would not have been for me Ford would be belly ups

and full of cancer. but now ford is doing great thanks to me!

You're half right. However, once any contract that was in effect when the RTW law took effect expires, members can then opt to leave and any future new hires can opt to not join the union

The t shirts are being printed up as we speak, with the words "I'm a proud dues paying member are you?".. And will be given to every member who chooses to continue paying union dues..

Yeah you will buy your insurance on the Obama exchanges and have a 401k yourself. dumbass they will be Union benefits not company benefits you idiot.

Dumbass, the company is the one giving you insurance. Where do you think the money for your health care is coming from? I'll help you out, its the company. Just because the IUAW wants control of our insurance they will STILL get the money from the company..

You can say anything you want but i guarantee you this, It will be structured in a way that if you don't pay dues you wont have healthcare (unless you buy some from the government) and if the IUAW gets ahold of our pensions we will really be screwed!!! This is nothing but a strong arm tactic by the IUAW to keep everyone paying dues, here's 50 cents, now go by a clue!! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!

You can say anything you want but i guarantee you this, It will be structured in a way that if you don't pay dues you wont have healthcare (unless you buy some from the government) and if the IUAW gets ahold of our pensions we will really be screwed!!! This is nothing but a strong arm tactic by the IUAW to keep everyone paying dues, here's 50 cents, now go by a clue!! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!

You would not have healthcare unless the union got it for you in the first place.You need to wake up.Like it or not we are all better with the union than without them.Its not perfect by any means but better than no union.Opt out and be a freeloader like the wealthy in america that only care about themselves.

• Like 2

You think the money for your insurance is coming from the union and NOT the company? If you think its coming from the union then where are they getting the money from?

Nobody is talking about now, everyone is talking about what the union is wanting to do during this contract with our insurance!

Just keep believing in fairy tales and maybe the UAW will ride into your plant on a unicorn to sell you the contract.

You would not have healthcare unless the union got it for you in the first place.

Only 11.1% of the workforce is unionized / 89.9% of workers do not belong to a union.

Does than mean 89.9% of the workforce has no health coverage since they are non-union ????

( Healthcare is not an exclusive union benefit )

• Like 2

Only 11.1% of the workforce is unionized / 89.9% of workers do not belong to a union.

Does than mean 89.9% of the workforce has no health coverage since they are non-union ????

( Healthcare is not an exclusive union benefit )

They have insurance with insane premiums and deductibles. A union shop is the only place an employee is getting company paid health care with no premium.