contract news

statts

So let me get this straight, Adolph....Mr. hinkydink???

You were promised an appointed position or something, you didn't get the job....

You bitched and complain to your Union rep's about not getting the appointed job, they felt sorry for you and contacted your chairman. After some negotiations, you didn't get the job.....

You being a literary genius on blue oval news, won't get you the job....

Just a suggestion Adolph, give your doctor a call, he's bound to have a few free samples of the little blue pill. (I know... that's how I get mine, right?) Take a few an go get that dam chairman and show him why you should have that appointed position or whatever you didn't get. Make your chairman a believer in any position you want to put him in...OMG did I just float of into the RED.....? Well, maybe just real dark yellow :spiteful:

Give the board a break..... yours isn't the only plant with the in-bread personal political gain agenda. It's almost everywhere Adolph or dinkyhink...??

Decker

no, nmot sure why u call me adolf, but ya im elected already LMAO

maybe u go read some more, ur not with it

Yes he is. Moral is the worst I have ever seen it. Really sad being we have a lot of job security with the motors we make for all the higher profit, high volume vehicles for Ford. Transfers out number the locals and they took the transfer money and never moved here so we now have a attendance problem and a lot of people that would like to see the plant close so they can transfer again back north. Just a bad situation.

Hinky dink I just gotta say that you are just too funny!

Thanks. I have many more super duper loyal fans here in lima as well.. They understand that I gots their best interest at heart{wink wink} which of course I do. Super duper proud UAW supporter here. It's almost like I'm a leader of a cult . it's amazing being me!!!