MAP C-crew getting canned?

fuzzymoomoo

I'm hearing the lowest 473 laid off end of June, 200 kept around for the summer to cover vacations and such then cut loose in September. Fuzzy if your really low seniority,it may actually help you out.. You could be placed at DTP or FRAP for summer coverage and end up sticking around. Just a thought..

Edited by TrailGaiter

400 are supposed to go to Livonia, if they (Livonia) don't post that right away and waits THEN 500 will be laid off. When Livonia finally does post their openings, then 400 off of that lay off list will be called for those open positions, still leaving 100 without a job,

Yea...but we (Livonia) dont need til beginning of next year

Oh, I think you meant DTP? The same newsletter said they have 285 LTS's. 180 were recently converted to Entry Level, so maybe if they replace the 26, 1 for 1, there will be like 131 openings? Does that make sense? It's looking more and more like Flat Rock everyday...

No I was referring to Livonia. As far as FRAP goes there's no talk of them putting on a 3rd shift there any time soon.

a little birdie told me too that they are looking at attendance for any potential transfers too

they don't want people with really poor attendance or those that abuse FMLA to come back

Then fire them, that will reduce the layoff number and the number of people who need to be placed!

It's time to start making believers out of these people.

• Like 1

a little birdie told me too that they are looking at attendance for any potential transfers too

they don't want people with really poor attendance or those that abuse FMLA to

come back

Don't believe what your little birdie is telling you about that...