Lincoln Continental Concept two door coupe photochop

Beautiful! It reminds me in some ways of the several online 2015 Mustang Euro-concepts that were floating around before Ford decided to stick with a classic/retro production Mustang. That's when I abandoned my intent to buy a '15 model Mustang. In my view, Lincoln needs some innovative styling that leads the herd, not follows it.

• 1 year later...

The photoshop artists over a GMI really knows how to make the Continental Concept look cool as a two door coupe...hat tip to MonaroSS over at GMI....nice job!! He tweaked the grille and headlights as well.

lincoln_continental_bb.jpg

I don't like it because it just looks like a two door version of a sedan. It needs to be more personal, individual and coupey with haunches like a Bentley coupe

I don't like it because it just looks like a two door version of a sedan. It needs to be more personal, individual and coupey with haunches like a Bentley coupe

It needs something different in the quarter window. Probably something like the 14 Mustang has.