New York Cops Ambushed and Killed

bdegrand

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/13/kentucky-police-department-gets-threat-more-to-come-after-officer-killed-in/#

http://ktla.com/2013/06/27/reports-at-least-one-officer-shot-near-wilshire-station/

Now did Sharpton had something to do with these?, I'm not a Sharpton fan either.

The PA trooper ambush guy was "disturbed" but the NY ambush was Sharpton's foot solder eventhough he had a long rap sheet, ex-felon and ex-psych patient shot his girlfriend friend hours earlier?. Do I smell a double standard here? .

I never claimed that Eric Frein was disturbed, nor do I believe he was disturbed, just as I don't believe Ismaaiyl Brnsley who shot the two New York Police Offices was disturbed. Eric Frein clearly was in control of his faculties enough that he planned the attack for months in advance and eluded police for a prolonged period of time in a wilderness environment. That's not the behavior of a disturbed person who is unaware of their actions or the consequences of their actions. By that same token Ismaaiyl Brinsley made his intentions clear when he posted on the internet that he intended to kill two police officers in retaliation for the deaths of Mike Brown and Eric Garner. That is not the behavior of a disturbed person who is out of their mind and unaware of their actions or the consequences of their actions.

Every time this happens we get the chorus of people who want to blame the actions of these murderers on their mental state as though they were completely unaware of what they were doing and unable to control themselves. BS! Both men were clearly in control of their faculties. Both men knew what they were doing and knew that it was wrong.

Brinsley and those like him are influenced by the hateful rhetoric of people like Al Sharpton among others who paint with a broad brush and tell their followers that Police Departments across the country are staffed with nothing but racist hate mongers who just want to oppress the black population and kill them whenever they get a chance. It's an accusation so ridiculous that it baffles me how anyone lends any credibility to it.

Edited by BlackHorse

I never claimed that Eric Frein was disturbed, nor do I believe he was disturbed, just as I don't believe Ismaaiyl Brnsley who shot the two New York Police Offices was disturbed. Eric Frein clearly was in control of his faculties enough that he planned the attack for months in advance and eluded police for a prolonged period of time in a wilderness environment. That's not the behavior of a disturbed person who is unaware of their actions or the consequences of their actions. By that same token Ismaaiyl Brinsley made his intentions clear when he posted on the internet that he intended to kill two police officers in retaliation for the deaths of Mike Brown and Eric Garner. That is not the behavior of a disturbed person who is out of their mind and unaware of their actions or the consequences of their actions.

Every time this happens we get the chorus of people who want to blame the actions of these murderers on their mental state as though they were completely unaware of what they were doing and unable to control themselves. BS! Both men were clearly in control of their faculties. Both men knew what they were doing and knew that it was wrong.

Brinsley and those like him are influenced by the hateful rhetoric of people like Al Sharpton among others who paint with a broad brush and tell their followers that Police Departments across the country are staffed with nothing but racist hate mongers who just want to oppress the black population and kill them whenever they get a chance. It's an accusation so ridiculous that it baffles me how anyone lends any credibility to it.

Disturbed don't mean stupid. These guys know that they was doing but how is it still going back to Sharpton with the ambush? .

Sharpton never implied "cap the cops" but I do recall Limbaugh and Co. say "don't trust this government" and "he'll shred the Constitution" and everyone knows you can't have cops getting in the way of the fight for "liberty" .

The vast majority of police are benevolent and do protect us, and they risk their life to do it. You can support the police without supporting the few individuals who do abuse their power.

If the police in Henderson were so bad before, where were the activists back then? Why weren't they trying to do something about it before somebody got shot? Because they're only in it for the publicity.

Where are the activists when actual innocent people including children have been injured or killed in police raids? That's what they should be complaining about - not some criminals who resist arrest and/or attack police officers.

No one is responsible for the own actions. Society is inherently racist at it's core and even black people who work for the man can't help but be racist. White privilege and all that...at least that's what I hear. Personally, I think that people, no matter where they start, make their own lot in life. We all have choices. We can choose to assault police officers and try to take their guns...or not. I'm going to to with not.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...