Why I think Ford is screwed

Wow Richard, you could become a proffesional angler!!

You cought a lot of fish with that there post, and I don't even think you really ment to.

To all that bit on the bait on Richards post--did you hear that whooosh? That was the sound of sarcasam going over your head!!

PS. You could have thrown in a few lines about climate change to round out your rant.

Wow Richard, you could become a proffesional angler!!

You cought a lot of fish with that there post, and I don't even think you really ment to.

To all that bit on the bait on Richards post--did you hear that whooosh? That was the sound of sarcasam going over your head!!

PS. You could have thrown in a few lines about climate change to round out your rant.

I hope I'm not one of the "Fish" you were refering to, as I know it would take a gun to the head, a multi- million dollar payoff and stake in the company which he so loves....before good ole' RJ would ever make "SERIOUS" disparaging remarks about FORD.

I know he was grouping me and about 100 other "Negative Nancys" on this board about our grievances with Ford. Unfortunately in his sarcasm, there is...... some truth. :hysterical:

LONG LIVE THE CHAMPION OF FORD!!!!! RJ RJ RJ RJ RJ

This is coming fom you who until this sarcastic over the top post, fail to even acknowledge a lot of the problems and twist them into good things. You defend a lot of the mistakes that got ford into the miserable mess they are in now, their are plenty of good things to defend ford for and plenty of terrible things, you see everything as fantastic.

DCK, given some of the moronic psycho-babble you post at AW about Ford (and the highlights are being dug back up a dozen times daily), you are NO ONE to judge.

Please shut up.

One every board.

For all of time.