Face Lift C-Max & Grand C-Max

MKII

• 7 months later...

When does the C Max get a design change if at all? I have a 92 year old neighbor driving a 2014 C Max and wants to buy a new one once they incorporate any noticeable design change....but it must be Ruby Red in color to match his Red Barron Plane (no joking). Is there any change for 2016? He loves the C Max....

The pics posted above look very similar to the NA C-Max except for the fog light bezels and turn indicators on the mirrors. PHEV is the future of range-anxiety-free electric driving. This is only a guess, but I don't believe there will be any major changes to the current design until the batteries now in development, which will decrease battery size and increase range, are on the market. Recently, sales of the C-Max have picked up slightly, but Ford needs to redesign the body to boost sales of this technology. I foresee an Escape sized (the current C-Max has almost identical interior dimensions as the Escape) design PHEV/Hybrid in the future. The biggest draw back of my Energi is the cargo floor drop separating the rear seat and the rear cargo area. When batteries are smaller or redesigned, it's likely it will be fitted under the vehicle, allowing for a full flat cargo area.

Regardless of gas prices, I can't understand why this technology isn't more popular, The last time I filled my tank was in February and I had to intentionally burn gas to get it to just above empty to put in 6 gallons of fresh summer blend to maintain 1/4 to 1/2 tank.

Regardless of gas prices, I can't understand why this technology isn't more popular, The last time I filled my tank was in February and I had to intentionally burn gas to get it to just above empty to put in 6 gallons of fresh summer blend to maintain 1/4 to 1/2 tank.

Because American's don't have any foresight and could not care any less about efficiency until they wind up broke every week because they are spending $150 a week or more filling up their giant SUVs

Because American's don't have any foresight and could not care any less about efficiency until they wind up broke every week because they are spending $150 a week or more filling up their giant SUVs

I know, it was a question that I already knew the answer. A fellow at work drives his fully loaded 4WD F-150 over 150 miles a day to and from work, I'm afraid to ask him what his fuel costs are, but I like to tell him that my MPGe is at 116.

• 9 months later...