Fords CRAP website, dull, boring and un-interesting.

www.ford.com

Everytime I go on to it, it makes me want to cry.

The information is usless and the pictures of their cars are just awful.

From a customer point of view I want to see LOTS OF BIG pictures of their products in all angles and colors.

Theirs like 4 pictures of the 500, if I was looking at buying a large car, that car would be off my list, even tho in flesh the cars not bad. It looks although Ford doesnt want their products to look good. GMs website is fantastic, all their pictures are functional, interesting, plenty of different angles, and just loads of pictures.

Why oh why Ford. Get your act together. Your website just sucks.

MORE PICTURES, MORE COLOURS, MORE DIMENTIONS, thats all you need!!!

Guest Sixcav

One thing I know for sure about selling stuff. Sex, sells!! It doesn't matter if you're selling battleships or baseball bats, you will be more succesful selling it if you get some good lookin woman to stand next to it, hold it, sit in it or lay across the hood. Maybe Ford should consider hiring some sweet young thing to pose with their cars. :hysterical:

One thing I know for sure about selling stuff. Sex, sells!! It doesn't matter if you're selling battleships or baseball bats, you will be more succesful selling it if you get some good lookin woman to stand next to it, hold it, sit in it or lay across the hood. Maybe Ford should consider hiring some sweet young thing to pose with their cars. :hysterical:

Ya' know, you DO have somewhat of a point there.

I know that everytime this gal's face appears in a Mercury ad, I sit and watch the WHOLE thing!

112_news051229_mercury02_z.jpg

wagner03.jpg

-Ovaltine

The Canadian site has some real issues. What gets me is if you go to the media site for an overview of the vehicles, the press kits are for the states and we don't get the same things here or they are named differently.

Overall, a terrible site.

I have been saying this for awhile now. The Ford Canada web site is the worst in the industry. Pics are out dated. Some are of last years models. The information in a lot of cases is incorrect or just plain absent.

I mean if they can not take the time and care to prepare a semi decent Web site what does it say about the effort they put in to their product ?

It is not like Ford is some up start company where that stuff could be excused.

Some one needs an ass kicking for trying to pass that off as a web site.

Matthew

www.ford.com

Everytime I go on to it, it makes me want to cry.

The information is usless and the pictures of their cars are just awful.

From a customer point of view I want to see LOTS OF BIG pictures of their products in all angles and colors.

Theirs like 4 pictures of the 500, if I was looking at buying a large car, that car would be off my list, even tho in flesh the cars not bad. It looks although Ford doesnt want their products to look good. GMs website is fantastic, all their pictures are functional, interesting, plenty of different angles, and just loads of pictures.

Why oh why Ford. Get your act together. Your website just sucks.

MORE PICTURES, MORE COLOURS, MORE DIMENTIONS, thats all you need!!!

I agree!!!

I now go to edmunds.com and view the pictures they have. I do not know they get all of them, but they usually have plenty of photos of any vehicle you are researching. :D