RIP Nick... Passed away 7/15/14

This might not belong in this section, but this is where people will see it.

Our own Nick died overnight... sorry for not sharing sooner but I just find out.

As soon as I find out anything further, especially about arrangements or anything the family might need, I will let you all know.

I'm heartbroken. We lost a good one.

Rest in peace, brother.

• Like 3

WTF???? seriously??? that sucks....RIP Nick...truley a sad loss...Im gobsmacked right now.... Premierdrum, if they set up a donation page to assist with unfortunate neccesary arrangements, please let me/ us know....sincere condolances to the family, AWFUL news.

Edited by Deanh
  • Like 2

Even though most of us never met, you do seem like a group of friends. Any loss of one of you is tough.

Use this to remind ourselves that we won't be here forever. Remember that no matter how much we argue like children on this forum, please remember you may be speaking to someone for the last time and don't write something you won't make amends for later. All of us have more in common than we think or we wouldn't all keep visiting here. If there is something to learn from this passing, let it be this.

I wish Nick's family well and I hope they can find support and comfort in this difficult time. I am so sorry for your loss.

• Like 10

From what I gathered on Facebook, it sounds like Nick collapsed last night and went to the ER. He had some sort of issue last week with a chest muscle and they supposedly did tests on him (stress test etc) and didn't find anything at the time and sent him home. He had some photos of the botched IV insertion from it on Facebook.

Just like everyone else, I'm in shock...its weird to see him posting last night on Facebook before this happened.

Terrible news. Definitely a punch in the gut. I may not post here often, but I read daily, and some names are so familiar, it's like they are friends in a way. Nick was definitely one of them. He will be sorely missed. My sincere condolences to his family. Please do post how we can help out his family.

• Like 1

I spoke to his girlfriend tonight. She appreciates our thoughts and prayers and asked me to relay that to you all. I will pass along arrangement information as I get it.

I was thinking of sending flowers or something, but what do you guys think about collecting money to send to his brother to help finish their dad's Corvette? That was a labor of love and pride for Nick, and I'd love to help make sure it's done right in his honor.

I was thinking of sending flowers or something, but what do you guys think about collecting money to send to his brother to help finish their dad's Corvette? That was a labor of love and pride for Nick, and I'd love to help make sure it's done right in his honor.

Count me in.

I spoke to his girlfriend tonight. She appreciates our thoughts and prayers and asked me to relay that to you all. I will pass along arrangement information as I get it.

I'm in.

Even though most of us never met, you do seem like a group of friends. Any loss of one of you is tough.

Use this to remind ourselves that we won't be here forever. Remember that no matter how much we argue like children on this forum, please remember you may be speaking to someone for the last time and don't write something you won't make amends for later. All of us have more in common than we think or we wouldn't all keep visiting here. If there is something to learn from this passing, let it be this.

I wish Nick's family well and I hope they can find support and comfort in this difficult time. I am so sorry for your loss.

WELL SAID-Unfortunately this thought crosses my mind everytime I learn of someone's unexpected passing.

• Like 2

I'm definitely in.