19" Aluminium Wheel Paint

Hugh

Sorry to hear about your curb rash Hugh. I know the "bad" feeling you get when looking or even glancing at it first hand. Depending on how bad it looks you might be able to live with it given enough time and rationalization. Of course this also depends on what personality type you are. Some people just couldn't live with this situation no matter what. For what it's worth a lot of BMW owners fall into the group that it just has to be fixed. Google "BMW wheel curb rash" and you will find many resources to draw upon if you want to repair the wheels yourself. Also know that there are wheel repair shops for curb rash and worse. After a little digging, Dupli-Color Wheel Paint kept coming up which should be a another resource to draw upon. Here is a YouTube link you might want to watch - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bh8hzwC2TA You might ask your Ford dealer but I don't think Ford repairs wheels. Instead they just replace them. Expensive solution! Using the http://www.fordparts.com/ website I think they cost ~ $600 each. Ouch!

Good luck with your solution. Keep us posted with your solution.

These scratches might be a blessing in disguise. Around my area they have towed Fusions and the Lincoln's by the back wheels out of parking lots breaking the tranny in the process. The cops find the car a few days later on blocks.

• 1 year later...