Video: MKC vs Q5 on the track

We launched production today!!

It is a VERY pretty car.

But I don't understand how production started in April, after Lincolon wouldn't let me sit in an MKC at the Houston show in mid Dec.

I bought wifey a new Lexus bc Lincolon couldn't even give an estimate of when production MIGHT be started

So i'm pissed off, yup.

It is a VERY pretty car.

But I don't understand how production started in April, after Lincolon wouldn't let me sit in an MKC at the Houston show in mid Dec.

I bought wifey a new Lexus bc Lincolon couldn't even give an estimate of when production MIGHT be started

So i'm pissed off, yup.

What does production have to do with being able to sit in a car at the auto show? Production dates (estimates) have been published for several months.

I think what you're really pissed off at is that your wife wasn't willing to wait and she forced you to get the Lexus.

I am pissed off that i really liked the looks and spec of the car, I wanted one, she would have loved one, but Lincoln couldn't then give me any real hope.

I am patient enough to wait for my beloved MKZ, but felt burned by Lincoln.

That ain't going to happen twice, you know the saying.

The Lincoln rep at the Dec 15 show had no idea when it was going into production, not even speculation, it was presented much like a concept car.

Not being able to sit in it told me they had no clear plans as to when they were going to release it.

In Jan when cost build ups were available, my dealer still had no idea when it was going into production, saying things like "later this year".

This STRONGLY reminded me of my MKZ which finally showed up in dealers show rooms how long after the same situation???

I am pissed off that i really liked the looks and spec of the car, I wanted one, she would have loved one, but Lincoln couldn't then give me any real hope.

I am patient enough to wait for my beloved MKZ, but felt burned by Lincoln.

That ain't going to happen twice, you know the saying.

The Lincoln rep at the Dec 15 show had no idea when it was going into production, not even speculation, it was presented much like a concept car.

Not being able to sit in it told me they had no clear plans as to when they were going to release it.

In Jan when cost build ups were available, my dealer still had no idea when it was going into production, saying things like "later this year".

This STRONGLY reminded me of my MKZ which finally showed up in dealers show rooms how long after the same situation???

So, basically, you're pissed that the MKC didn't end up coming in months later than expected just like the MKZ?

Or are you just pissed about your MKZ and it's still carrying over?

Posted by ice-capades on December 13, 2013 in the MKC forum:

Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) below is the 2015 Lincoln MKC schedule that was released!

• 12/16/2013 - 2015MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 02/13/2014 - 2015MY Scheduling Begins
  • 04/21/2014 - 2015MY Job #1 Date

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/54761-2015-lincoln-mkc/?p=884529

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...