Ford 2015 March sales up 3%, 71,000 F-Series sold

I'm sorry but it appears we have come to a decidedly difference of opinion my fellow Canadian. Perhaps we should discuss this over a poutine and beer, eh? Of course I'm always up for a beavertail and some backbacon too so please don't consider my pallet singularly focus'd on the staples.

More to the point however, I would like to express my concern with purchasing a vehicle, (that in this area at least) has basically no resale value and requires all maintenance be performed at the local dealership. The alternative being that we send the tech's on courses ($$$) and obtain tooling and equipment ($$$) for a vehicle that we will retain for 3 years.

Please don't think I take your counter to my opinion lightly as it causes me great anguish to have to do so. But, I feel I must express myself, as is my right as a Canadian.

Sincerely,

Your honourable opposition.

It's a shame you can't discuss this like us Americans. It would go something like this: "You freaking moron! You have no clue what you are talking about! Get out of my forum you worthless piece of trash!"

Canadians! Are you sure Justin Bieber is Canadian? He fits in too well with the American celebrities.

Side note...I had to look up backbacon to see what it is. Dam, that looks yummy! :drool:

It's a shame you can't discuss this like us Americans. It would go something like this: "You freaking moron! You have no clue what you are talking about! Get out of my forum you worthless piece of trash!"

Canadians! Are you sure Justin Bieber is Canadian? He fits in too well with the American celebrities.

Side note...I had to look up backbacon to see what it is. Dam, that looks yummy! :drool:

How do you stop a Canadian from buying a gun?

Tell them they'd look American.

;)

• Like 2

I'm sorry but it appears we have come to a decidedly difference of opinion my fellow Canadian. Perhaps we should discuss this over a poutine and beer, eh? Of course I'm always up for a beavertail and some backbacon too so please don't consider my pallet singularly focus'd on the staples.

More to the point however, I would like to express my concern with purchasing a vehicle, (that in this area at least) has basically no resale value and requires all maintenance be performed at the local dealership. The alternative being that we send the tech's on courses ($$$) and obtain tooling and equipment ($$$) for a vehicle that we will retain for 3 years.

Please don't think I take your counter to my opinion lightly as it causes me great anguish to have to do so. But, I feel I must express myself, as is my right as a Canadian.

Sincerely,

Your honourable opposition.

Sweet sacred Jesus I wish the last PROGREP meeting I had was that civil by.

Posted before about "What is a C-Max?".

People ignored them at Auto Show, and my friends were like 'wtf is that?'.

Big mistake to drop the Escape Hybrid model. Sure, they need to pay off the C Max tooling, but why cancel a good selling model?

Should bring back Escape hybrid and also a new Focus version. Or, rename C-Max as 'Focus Max hybrid'.

My wife and I love our C-Max. Has over 18K miles and saving gas and riding smooth and high fits our fancy. Would not take a Prius for free if we had to drive it, love the high seating position of C-Max and gladly give up a few MPGs for it. And just for facts we are avg over 47 since purchase.

• Like 4

My wife and I love our C-Max. Has over 18K miles and saving gas and riding smooth and high fits our fancy. Would not take a Prius for free if we had to drive it, love the high seating position of C-Max and gladly give up a few MPGs for it. And just for facts we are avg over 47 since purchase.

I'm going to have to ask you to leave. Facts have no place on the internet. And your reasonable approach to balancing ALL the things you like about the car with the potential loss of MPG doesn't match the narrative. But thanks for your participation.

• Like 9

I'm going to have to ask you to leave. Facts have no place on the internet. And your reasonable approach to balancing ALL the things you like about the car with the potential loss of MPG doesn't match the narrative. But thanks for your participation.

I accept your admonition and if I promise to do better can I lurk till I learn better?

• Like 1

Sweet sacred Jesus I wish the last PROGREP meeting I had was that civil by.

Are you sure your Canadian??? It's BYE, not by.....as in I's da bye dat builds da boat, an' I's da bye dat sails 'er, I's da bye dat catches da fish, an' brings 'em 'ome ta lizer.

American translation of the Newfoundland song;

I am the guy who builds the boat (in this case dory or punt), I am the guy who is the captain as well, I am the fisherman who hauls in the nets full of fish, and takes them home to his wife Elisabeth.

We'll let it go this time...maybe your not from the East coast? And it's SitRep..you Navy plugs never get anything right. LOL!

• Like 1

Are you sure your Canadian??? It's BYE, not by.....as in I's da bye dat builds da boat, an' I's da bye dat sails 'er, I's da bye dat catches da fish, an' brings 'em 'ome ta lizer.

American translation of the Newfoundland song;

I am the guy who builds the boat (in this case dory or punt), I am the guy who is the captain as well, I am the fisherman who hauls in the nets full of fish, and takes them home to his wife Elisabeth.

We'll let it go this time...maybe your not from the East coast? And it's SitRep..you Navy plugs never get anything right. LOL!

Tanks fer the correction bye. It's been quite a while since I've been east. I'm Canadian not Newf. The PROGREP is more of a meeting like 'Morning Prayers' = Forced Civility. SITREP is understood. Why you land-lubbers use GRID opposed to Lat/Long is sometimes baffling however, it works.