Chevy wins at Daytona

Bob Rosadini

Well Nascar management. must be thrilled- a double win- Chevy AND Junior.. what could be better. As for their newest "hero" Austin Dillon- hmnn- seems to me everytime there was a major incident, he was in on the start of it. Fox commentators didn't notice I guess. Perhaps they all were just..."one of them racin deals". HOWEVER-I would bet if it was a new Roush driver who was in on that action, they would have been all over it like a wet blanket.

Benghazi all over again.

That was a stupid and totally uncalled for statement. People died in Benghazi. This is a stupid auto race.

Well ................if I offended YOU or anyone else, I apologize for my perceived insensitivity-in particular as the Benghazi travesty really pisses me off-see my comment in "off topic discussion".

By the way, how have you voiced your opinion on the Benghazi issue?

Well ................if I offended YOU or anyone else, I apologize for my perceived insensitivity-in particular as the Benghazi travesty really pisses me off-see my comment in "off topic discussion".

By the way, how have you voiced your opinion on the Benghazi issue?

I said it was stupid, not that I was offended. It's like a Broncos fan saying the Superbowl was like "9/11 all over again".

And voicing your opinion on a political issue in the off topic section is no more effective than hitting yourself in the head with a cast iron frying pan - the difference is the pan hurts less. It's nothing more than a cesspool playpen for two idiots who never have anything even remotely automotive related to discuss. I don't understand why they're still posting here. You can't carry on a normal off topic discussion without those 2 turning it into a personal political battle.

• Like 1

I said it was stupid, not that I was offended. It's like a Broncos fan saying the Superbowl was like "9/11 all over again".

And voicing your opinion on a political issue in the off topic section is no more effective than hitting yourself in the head with a cast iron frying pan - the difference is the pan hurts less. It's nothing more than a cesspool playpen for two idiots who never have anything even remotely automotive related to discuss. I don't understand why they're still posting here. You can't carry on a normal off topic discussion without those 2 turning it into a personal political battle.

Not to beat a dead horse, but unlike..."Superbowl was like 9/11 all over again, my reference to Benghazi was to imply that the situation at Daytona was the same- "nothing happened- no need to discuss, report etc.

As for that "off topic section", too bad you can't make a point. But I hear you-I believe I posted very real observations-IMO--did I get a point by point response??-no. Not worthy of a response to him.

There is no point to make. The facts about Benghazi (or the lack thereof) are not really disputable. Liberals think what the administration did was justifiable and any misinformation was just an oversight. Conservatives think there was a deliberate coverup and that the lack of action was borderline criminal.

Nothing that gets posted is going to change the other side's position on this or any other issue that gets debated over there. It's a complete waste of time and bandwidth to even try. Sometimes I get caught up on a topic and forget this until I come to my senses and go back to ignoring it.

I make my points with the only thing that counts - my vote.

Yes- WE all know what Nascar is. Change the purpose built V-8 from brand "F" to brand "C" or "T", new set of decals, new emblems on the uniforms and presto, its a "C" or "T" fact remains, Ford spends a lot of money on it and a lot of people follow it.

I would have to say the Ford marketing people still view it as an essential expenditure (of my shareholder money).