ReWorked????

Decker

The IUAW would like to see the two-tier system in which the new hires are paid half of what veteran workers earn..... (now get this)

'''''' REWORKED"""""

????Really.... Ya Think????

Stop and think for a minute... is this the ground work for aaaaa solidarity move? Tier 2 coming up and tier 1 coming down? We all can meet in the middle and start singing and huggin...Ahhh you gotta wonder..... :idea:

Decker

• Like 2

Decker, you KNOW that this is exactly what they're going to end up with. They'll go to Ford to bring the 2nd tier up and Ford will say that they will take the difference in wages and split it. They go up and we go down until we are the same......of course they won't attempt anything like this until after they get the sycophants at the giant Hoover convention to agree to raising our dues! (why do I call the Constitutional Convention the Con-Con (scam) or the giant Hoover convention? Because the sycophants are all busy sucking up to the IUAW......they use this as a networking convention to try to get an appointed job......rather than representing the membership!

• Like 1

Cmon now! You guys cannot really believe this is going to happen? There are alot of conspiracy theories on here that are somewhat plausible but this one is pretty out there.

The union is not stupid enough to raise dues AND allow our wages to be brought down. It would be suicidal and a huge percentage would stop paying dues instead of the 15-20% (my opinion) that most likely will anyway. Is this just stirring the pot or do you have anything at all to base this one?

Maybe I am a dreamer but I believe that in 2015 a plan will be hashed out to bring entry level up to master wages except maybe at the Sterling and Rawsonville plants.

The IUAW would like to see the two-tier system in which the new hires are paid half of what veteran workers earn..... (now get this)

'''''' REWORKED"""""

????Really.... Ya Think????

Stop and think for a minute... is this the ground work for aaaaa solidarity move? Tier 2 coming up and tier 1 coming down? We all can meet in the middle and start singing and huggin...Ahhh you gotta wonder..... :idea:

Decker

this is just the begining. ford workers no raise (14 YEARS) And wait till we have to pay more for health care...... it's coming!

• Like 1

This is how it's going to go, the kool-aid will be passed around, Ford will throw some money for a signing bone-us and the IUAW with pit us againest each other saying they'll bring scabs in if you don't vote yes on a sub-par contract. And the IUAW will continue to spend your strike fund on some BS lobbing effort while depleating our struke fund.

And one more thing thanks BOB for making Michigan a right to work state. You know what I'm talking about Bob.

• Like 2