2015 Mustang Convertible Spy Shots

What keeps me from buying a mustang convertible is the lack of a automatic boot and rear rollover protection. Looking at this pics I doubt that has changed. But hopefully I am wrong. Hell the Eclipse and Sebring have automatic boots that cover the top when it is down. Plus the current mustang's top does not recess into the top well far enough for me.

• Like 1

IMO the switchgear looks really rough to me...like it was cobbled together or its fake...

I believe you are right on the fake part. I mean, this is Ford, not GM, so we shouldn't expect crap like that. I think this is nothing more than a body/chassis/powertrain mule/prototype, and the interior is not representative of the production version. At least, I hope that's the case.

• Like 1

Nope. That's basically the production switchgear. It's not completely detailed (the vertical wheels which presumably adjust the temp have not been labeled), and it may not have the final finish, but this is far too late in the game for Ford to be running anything other than production prototype gear.

Unless this is an early interior mule with near-production power train bits running around. One can hope, right?

In the end, even this is near-production switchgear, I'm sure the final version will look fine with the fine details added in.